Chair Suggestions

Thanks man! Will check it out.

Seems like most of these big companies think we just lie on the beach in Durbs and never sit at a desk :blush:

3 Likes

Same here. That is why I have gotten myself a Yoga Ball as a chair

1 Like

Is this a joke.

1 Like

DO I LOOK LIKE I JOKE?

1 Like

To be honest Iā€™ve never seen you.

1 Like

Exactly!

1 Like

Exactly!

1 Like

ffs where is mike when I need him?

1 Like

I need to do that again, I miss my yoga ball, problem is the pup is naughty

1 Like

Iā€™d rather buy a chair after an in-person testing.

Here I still with a mesh-back typist chair that is the most uncomfortable garbage Iā€™ve had to endure and I paid 1.5K for this damn thing. Buyerā€™s remorse.

Buying a chair online is so risky, imo.

True dat! I found a few places online with physical shops in the Durban area. I will do what I do best, go and sit aroundā€¦

Ironically, the chair that I have now was sold by Basics and Beyond located in Durban.

On a related note, there was a gaming chair company at rAge - https://kyros.co.za/

The chairs were alright but my one friend, whoā€™s family business deals in office furniture, tested them out and after a while of fiddling figured out that they had put the gas canister part in upside down when it was assembled so you couldnā€™t adjust the height. Itā€™s not the manufacturers fault, just the guy who had one jobā€¦ one job!

Anyone else use these type of chairs I really like them.

Holy hell, your necro spell worked on me. Just followed the links in @Pr0fPyr0ā€™s OP and thought WTAF is this kak linking to 404 pages?!

Re-necroing to share the perfect gaming chairā€¦ yours for a cool R25k (before import duties and taxes).

5 Likes

The look is very similar to the NetOne that I currently have, which is incredibly comfortable.

4 Likes

Nice, but no thanks. A cheap chair and lifetime of physio visits will still be less.

5 Likes

Now thatā€™s perspective.

4 Likes

Gonna hijack this topic, looking for a chair that can support up to 140-150Kg, But in all honestly I am tired of these chairs that work with the air pressure stuff to adjust height that run out after a few years, and then I end up sitting on the ground anyway. currently looking at this one:

https://www.takealot.com/jost-office-chair-yl-5203/PLID68580856

Would obviously rather go to a physical store to sit in one and test it before I get it, but just wanted to see if any of you know of good chairs like these, or brands, what to avoid, what to look for, etc. I donā€™t need any special back support thing, just a nice comfy chair.

3 Likes