Chooseday!

I’m gonna have to vote Indy… Ya, I’d take the cars, gadgets, guns, and pretty much most of the Bond stuff, but I ‘dig’ the archaeology stuff more.

My brother made himself a full Indy costume. We did a photoshoot in Israel at a bunch of archaeological sites, and almost did one at Petra (where Last Crusade was filmed) but I had visa issues at the time…

2 Likes

Cars, guns and tech, damn straight.

1 Like

Right, no time for fancy images for today’s choice, but that doesn’t mean the decision is any less important!

Superpowers. We all want them. None of us have them. Until now. Our benevolent benefactor, Mew the Most Epic, the Most Magnificent, Genie to the Stars, First of His Name, the G.G.O.A.T. (Greatest Genie of all Time) has given his blessing, and will grant you one superpower from this selection:

• Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Flight
  • Invisibility

0 voters

What’s it going to be? And what’s your superhero name going to be to go with your choice?

I don’t want super strength, because everyone is going to ask me to help them move and open up stuff and pick stuff up, which I don’t want.

I don’t want super speed, because life’s too short and I don’t want to go through things too quickly. I like taking my time

I don’t want flight because I have mild levels of fear of heights, the irony not lost on me being so tall.

Invisibility means I can steal all the KFC pops and wings I want, scare people as much as I want by making stuff float around, and become the living embodiment of Kevin Bacon from that movie.

2 Likes

Jis jy praat groot kak. Jy wil net in die vrouens se changing rooms in Woolies kan in gaan!

2 Likes

No idea what my name will be, but I want flight, so that I can go visit friends who live far away!

1 Like

But you can jump on an plane when invis?

1 Like

But I am already invisible

1 Like

Wait, waht? How?

Trust me I am :slight_smile:

Ek het geen idee waarvan jy praat nie… My intensies is suiwer van hart.

Maar as ek nou die odd iets sien wat ek actually nie moet nie, wel, dis nou maar so dan.

3 Likes

Invisibility is second best super power. Teleportation would be best.

7 Likes

I would choose invisibility but after watching a youtube video on why invisibility would be the worst super power, i’m going to skip having that as my power.

1 Like

Invis, becaus i get x2.0 guaranteed crit damage upon exit.

3 Likes

I’m gonna go invisibility. I’d prefer flight, but… since we can’t have super speed, I would have to imagine the genie would only give ‘levitation’, and not real flight.

It’s actually been a while since I’ve last tried to levitate. Never did get it right…

2 Likes

Probably because you have the wrong happy thought.

3 Likes

All you need to do is throw yourself at the ground and miss

4 Likes

I have a question for everyone that wants to fly, where would you take off and land, given the state of global surveillance you are bound to be seen and recorded , which means you are bound to be black bagged into a van and who knows what then.

2 Likes

It’s definitely flight for me. I’ve always loved the idea of taking off into the sky, can even still remember a vivid dream I had as a kid where I could fly.

3 Likes

Interesting Chooseday choice for you today (at least I think it is) and I’d love to get the reasoning for your decision as well as your vote:

Mewb the Magnificent, Benevolent Benefactor, Genie to the Stars, Granter of Wishes, First of His Name, Father of Iguanas offers you an opportunity to either travel 50 years back to the past or 50 years into the future. Great you think, sounds like fun. Until he mentions the condition: it’s a one-way trip - you will be stranded in the past or stranded in the future, with no possible chance of returning to the present.

• Take me back to the past - 1970 mirrored disco balls are the best!
  • Take me to the future - 2070 holographic disco balls are going to be the best!

0 voters