Chooseday!

I think we need to see the future. By all accounts the 70s where very strange.

1 Like

I will prefer the future, and Im good being on my own, and it would be fun to look up old Mewbs and go giggle at their grey hairs

1 Like

Easy one, living in South Africa why would I want to go back to apartheid…

3 Likes

Actually, that’s one of the things that came up when this choice came up in conversation, and partly why it’s so interesting to me.

With knowledge of what happens over the next 50 years, would someone be altruistic enough to go back in time and somehow try to effect positive changes for the future? Even if it was just to establish a basis for a better present time - imagine what you could do today if you were able to put money into Amazon, Apple, Microsoft and Berkshire-Hathaway from their very beginnings, for example. And if you could have warned people about Bin Laden, the 2004 tsunami, the Ruwandan genocide, the AIDS epidemic, etc. Stuff like that.

1 Like

I dont have enough faith in humanity - I doubt 50 years is far enough, you will need to go back at least 100years to affect change in my opinion and back then I as a woman would stand no chance

1 Like

Screw causality… I’d go back and make a fortune. Can I have the invisibility from last week as well? I don’t want to go to jail for kicking the snot out of the kids who bullied me on the playground…

1 Like

Lol. You’d go back at the age you are now, so could probably track down the bullies mothers and get a little “pre-payback” before they’re even born :grinning:

1 Like

And end up fathering the bullies? No thanks…

2 Likes

You can you then play COD with them and claim to have banged their mom. Imagine their horror

1 Like

Take me forward to 2070 so that I only have to wait 7 years for Cyberpunk 2077 to release!

7 Likes