Chooseday!

I prefer over, however we had to swap to under when the little one was younger, otherwise he would empty the whole roll. My wife also prefers under for some reason; it will probably be the reason we divorce one day.

Over ftw!

4 Likes

I don’t care, it doesn’t matter

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. Be happy you have toilet paper :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha of course it matters! Unders are for crazy people.

2 Likes

I’ve never cared, nor has my family… just replace the bog roll and you not in trouble

1 Like

my preference is option 3, clean and unused

1 Like

option 4
Waffle Stomp

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this here

Case closed. Over is objectively the right answer.

6 Likes

anyone who patents a toilet paper holder is clearly a mad man and cannot be trusted.

2 Likes

but also I want a neither option. I dont use a holder. I leave the roll next to me. I have never lived in a place where the holder was in a proper position. Its always out of reach or slightly behind you or some bullshit. leave it on the floor. easy access.

4 Likes

Over is the only way - if you want me to murder you put it in under . . . .

3 Likes

What I imagine @Talentloos Does.

The G.I. butt wipe

2 Likes

Literally couldn’t care less - as long as it’s there.

2 Likes

that seems accurate.

2 Likes

@GregRedd

How long are we supposed to wait for the next Chooseday?!?!

2 Likes

Choose:

• Greg is an idiot, and forgot. Again.
  • Greg is kak busy, and forgot. Again.
  • Greg forgot. Again.

0 voters

Will try to do better for next week :grinning:

3 Likes

I missed this one. So I get to leave the wife and brat and get $2 million for it, and you say my wife might even divorce me in the meantime? SWEET! dont have to share that $2 mill then :smiley:

1 Like

(6/16)*100=37.5%
Thus each one of the options should either be 38% or 37% depending on rounding up or down. This both thing that the current poll has does not sit well with me.

3 Likes

It’s because my vote counts slighty more than yours or Soli’s.

1 Like

Lol, don’t let it stress you, life’s too short :joy:

Look at it as a built-in tie-breaking mechanism that saves you the stress of having to RNG when the votes are tied. After the first 2 votes yesterday were one each for 2 different options, I voted for the 3rd to see what would happen. The one at the top was 34%, the other 2 at 33%. Automatic tie-breaker.

1 Like