Chooseday!

my car is broken down. R5k and two weeks for a part, gimme the flu - Snowbeasts are known for their immune system

2 Likes

Wow I’m surprised that all of us picked the flu!

2 Likes

well, I drive a Toyota, so don’t have to worry about breakdowns.

2 Likes

Yeah nothing beats being sick and chilling in front of the pc with gw2 on the one screen and youtube/streaming on the other. Car trouble just sounds like a waste of money and a pain in the ass, atleast with yearly flu my immune system will get so strong i might become immortal :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like

prius tel nie.

2 Likes

uh huh. ek moet net so nou en dan jou fanboyism in check hou

1 Like

So, you’ve made your deal with Mewb the Most Epic - a lifetime of flu it is. He spirits you out of the cell in a flash of blinding light. Moments later you find yourself in front of a old rusting metal table in the middle of a large warehouse, surrounded by wooden crates.

“Time to gear up,” Mewb says as he appears next to you. "The Townsfolk have taken out an assassination order on you. They are pissed that you disappeared before they could make you the climax of their ‘Hang Him High BBQ Festival’. They want you back - dead or alive! - and are offering a $10-million bounty to anyone who can find you and either capture or kill you.

"We’re going to spirit you to an off-the-grid deserted island in the middle of the Amazon River where no-one will be able to find you. You’ll probably need to hide out there for at least six months or so. Here’s a mystic sack that you can fill with specific inventory items to take with you.

“First choice: music. The sack comes with a solar-powered CD player that holds enough charge to allow you to play one standard music album per day. There’s only two inventory slots for CDs. Choose the two albums that you want to take with you from this selection of CDs that I ‘borrowed’ from the London Underground Lost & Found office.”

Choose Two:

• The Most Relaxing Harp Album in the World… Ever!: Various Artists
  • Mozart’s Requiem: Munich Philharmonic play Mozart
  • Legend - The Very Best of: Bob Marley & The Wailers
  • 50 Goue Sokkie Treffers: Various Artists
  • Merry Christmas II You: Mariah Carey
  • Baphometic Chaosium: Lightning Swords of Death

0 voters

Considering that I suffer from anxiety and I have learnt that listening to that kind of music just soothes my panic attacks I will rather keep those at hand.

1 Like

Daai 50 goue sokkie treffers :laughing:

2 Likes

Dai is presies wat my mal sal maak!

1 Like

Awesome choices this week!!!

Goue Sokkie Treffers all the way!! And add some Mozart, and I’m a happy camper that will easily make it in the wilderness.

2 Likes

jy is te afrikaans.

3 Likes

Goue sokkie treffers is life

2 Likes

The obvious choice is Baphomet. Even though I’m not a fan.

2 Likes

Easy game, harp music is nice to sleep to and Bob Marley is a Legend and I listen to him often

2 Likes

Agreed, afrikaans music like that can go burn in a fire.

I don’t recognise the other authors, and besides it’s totally meta for when i get found years later, crazy out of my head, with clasical music in the background.

2 Likes

WTF. No Mariah Carey anyone else?
At least the cover can serve as another purpose if you are stranded all on your own

2 Likes

Hahaha dalk so bietjie ja.

2 Likes

Tis indeed a fine snowperson on that cover

1 Like