Cities: Skylines

Even so, will probably only get it on discount later on.

2 Likes

This is the (Cities: Skylines) way.

3 Likes

The dedication!

4 Likes

That’s amazing. :exploding_head:

1 Like

There is a whole rabbit hole of content of people rebuilding cities from around the world at a one-to-one ratio.

2 Likes

This took me by surprise.

2 Likes

What about us lonely PC peasants?

3 Likes

We have mods…thousands and thousands of mods.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cities Skylines 2 Discussion Topic

With the CS2 announcement, I got back into the game, dusted off a previous city I was building, and made it better and bigger…

Let me introduce you to Ballito Bay!!

City is sitting currently at 76000 cims, with traffic at 81%. All DLC is being used as well as many, many mods.

Downtown at night with a look at the O Botha Entertainment Pier

Proper road hierarchy and well-implemented public transport ensures that there are no traffic issues around anywhere in the city

The view from the Fouriefields Residential Complex to downtown

The SR Hammer International Airport ensures people from around the world will be able to visit the city.

The D Mol Collery has provided all metals and glass to construct the entire city, and now mainly focusses on the huge lemonade factory the city to known for and for exports.

For those that want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, Wyvern Rock was built on the shores of Pebble Creek and is the municipalities premier tourist and holiday destination, with horseback riding, hiking, fishing, Korean and Japanese culinary restaurants and more to do and see here.

This is Redd Premium Pears’ main farm, located on the northern side banks of Pebble Creek. This is the oldest industry in the region and the main reason for the city’s growth and survival. The owner, Greg, does some fabulous brunches on Sundays.

The Ballito Bay University is situated on Crusader Hill overlooking downtown and is home to some amazing engineering programs.

This is Rich-Bitch outlook, also known as Farlight Hill. It has a great view of old town as well as the harbour.

Be sure to take a selfie at Avatar Arch before you head into Slinks Valley on the far western edges of the map.

7 Likes

Look Ma I’m famous!

That’s one heck of a beautiful city @DieGrootHammer amazing stuff!

4 Likes

Welcome to Redd Premium Pears Farm where pears are a way of life
:pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear:
This week we’re doing poached pears in a pear wine reduction, served on a bed of pear coulis, and garnished with desiccated pear skin flakes. We’ll serve it with a side of fresh pear wedges drizzled with our speciality pear fruit enhanced honey, and a refreshing glass of cold pressed pear juice.
:pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear: :pear:
Pre-pear your taste buds for an explosion of pear-fection!

4 Likes

This is wholesome, great build! You’re giving me the itch…

4 Likes

Assuming that is all done legitimately and not in sandbox mode with unlocks and infinite monies?

1 Like

Indeed it is. All started as the game intended. The only unlimited mods i have on is unlimited resources, so none of the natural resources will run out, and unlimited soil, because I hate that mechanic.

3 Likes

Wow! It feels just like home! Awesome city!

Side note, completely unrelated…

2 Likes

Do you make Schapp’s?

Redd’s Pear Schnapps just seems right.

1 Like

This download hasn’t moved since yesterday.

2 Likes

Damn, now you got me wanting to play this more. Funnily enough, I’ve played more on Xbox than on PC but nowhere do I own any of the DLC.

1 Like

I did a thing!! this is by far the city I’m most proud of in my 500h of the game, and to celebrate I made a quick flyover video of the entire city. Enjoy:

5 Likes