Control (by Remedy Entertainment)

Dash is awesome - all versions of dashing in games are awesome!

Have you guys got the X-ray OoP?

The shield is helpful for re-positioning and the side-grade upgrade for it is pretty cool in that it throws the shield debris at an enemy when you deactivate it.

Which weapon modes do you tend to prefer? I enjoy sniping with the piercing weapon, despite it’s low ammo count.

1 Like

That pierce gun is driving me nuts between that and shatter i think - the only ones I am using is grip and spin unless I need to for one of those mini missions

1 Like

I’m starting to really dislike the game. I keep dying against The Anchor. Things two shot me. Then when I try and get back to it I have to face enemies that spawn again.

In Soulslikes the difficulty is fun because it feels rewarding. Control doesn’t feel rewarding at all.

edit

Thank goodness. I finally defeated it.

3 Likes

Screw this game. I’m done. Can’t take it anymore. Uninstalled it just now.

1 Like

huge hugs

I havent played further than last time, cant sit by the pc long enough :frowning:

1 Like
2 Likes

Control made me feel super weak like no other game. Hated it. Can’t believe I nominated it for game of the year last year.

1 Like

I have no idea why you struggled that much. I didn’t find it hard at all. Good luck with Sekiro. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Sekiro looks tough but I’ve been good at soulslikes. Have finished all 3 Dark Souls games and Nioh.

3 Likes

Sorry that you haven’t enjoyed it @Solitude

It’s funny how some games just click and others don’t at all.

3 Likes

I got my golden suit!!

My current build

3 Likes

I should add, in this build I only die when I cause kak or dont run away fast enough

2 Likes

And heading to find her brother, and a big fight is ahead - Salvadore is next for me.

1 Like

Has anyone fought the Mold monster yet? It’s the first fight that has given me a serious challenge. I came so close last night but eventually decided to give up as it was getting late and I wasn’t much luck.

Beat it on my first try yesterday! I must have been tired the night before.

2 Likes

Killed Salvadore in 3 tries, and I have flight!!!

1 Like

Nice! Getting levitate really opens up the places you can get to

2 Likes

This game really feels a lot longer than it should be… I’m 10 hours in and only on my way to find Dylan.

1 Like

This is why I took a break, I love it, it just feels a bit drawn out and to much distractions with the side missions and alerts

I’m right at the end, having finished doing some of the side quests - which were definitely worth it. Just need to find the time to game at the moment!

1 Like