Coronavirus - COVID-19

Feeling much better. Struggling a bit with gieter gat atm. But apart from that I feel good again

3 Likes

SO glad to hear! Ask your chemist for Tasectan - it works like a charm (altho we have only used it on the doggos)

Yeah, completely agree. Iā€™m not really one to get all anxious, worried or concerned about these things.

2 Likes

Still all good, think my family may have some good genes, as my cousin who is a nurse tested positive twice and has not had any symptoms either

1 Like

have they established as yet if you are able to contract the virus a second time, after you have recovered?

At the moment it looks like its the same as flu you can get it again, and again and again

That I do not know at all, as it sounds to me she most likely was tested again whilst still having it after the first test, I have not talked to her myself, I just heard through the family grape vine.

1 Like

There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection.

3 Likes

This is why I question everyone that is waiting for a vaccine as their salvation.

1 Like

Eek!

Thatā€™s the way I interpreted your post.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Exactly that! There isnt enough evidence, research or any data to say yay or nay in that regard.

Depressing though if proven true, it means the axe of the virus will always hang over your head, there is no herd immunity.

2 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™m getting lots of rest and fluids.
This is my make-shift bedside table. :smiley:

3 Likes

That article is quite old thoughā€¦ It was at the height of worldwide COVID panic. Apparently clinical trials of potential vaccines are doing quite well, so Iā€™m still holding thumbs for a COVID-free 2021.

2 Likes

The rushed vaccines best case scenario is looking at vaccines being available around Sept 2021.

3 Likes

And then I wonder how much they are gonna charge for them

1 Like

if thats a symptom iā€™ve had COVID about 2 weeks now

:smiley:

jokes aside, we all either have it or gotten it or gonna get itā€¦I dont honestly think thereā€™s a reasonable expectation to ā€œmissā€ this thing if you are in any way leaving your house and moving about in the worldā€¦

2 Likes

That is a symptom apparently.

And if you had that for 2 weeks already why havent you seen a doctor?!

1 Like

Then thereā€™s shit like this which just makes me sickā€¦ https://t.co/CCv2mIPxMx

2 Likes

So apparently thereā€™s thisā€¦

4 Likes