Dark Souls Trilogy

Considering there are a few of us that are Dark Souls 3 fanatics, perhaps it’s time for it to have it’s own thread.

Maybe we can convince other folks to finally try it, maybe organise a co-op session or two, you get the idea.

4 Likes

“maybe organise a co-op session or two”

Looking at you @solitude

Sorry busy, will reply to all posts later.

Both of us (Soli and myself) own it on Xbox. I’m sure some of the guys have it on PC or PS instead, so the co op will depend on the platform.

I finished the game and started with NG+, still need to do the DLC’s but in order to do that I either have to start a new character or play my current one throught NG+ and then do the DLC’s :frowning:

Yeah I’m on PC myself… I really want to get a coop session down, never played it that way before aside from occasional summoning and so on. Start a new character and do the whole thing over again (including Ashes and Ringed City) with a homie/some homies

I’m waiting for the season pass price to drop and then want to maybe start a fresh run or just continue from my finished game, getting into the controls again is going to be brutal though

Wasn’t it like super cheap during the winter sale? I know the base game was going for R200

nah , I had a look

Weird. Well Ringed City alone is worth the asking price.

Dark Souls 3 is in my top 5 best games of all time. It truly is a masterpiece. Like Blaz said, we played it on the XBox One.

I find it so sad that Bloodborne is a PS exclusive.

Great… Xboners.

Co-op. My kingdom for co-op.

I see the DS3 Deluxe Edition is going for R363 on PC, if someone was interested.

http://www.cheapgamer.co.za/dark-souls-iii-deluxe-edition-pc-r363-gamebillet/

One day I’ll get around to playing this game… I just don’t think I have the time necessary to sink into this game to really enjoy it. After rage quitting in DS1 for about 2 hours, I gave up and never touched another DS game.

Pyro was looking for the season pass alone I think. R360 for the whole thing is a steal.

If it makes you feel better, I rage quit DS1 twice before finally overcoming the hurdle (Fck you Taurus Demon). It just stayed in the back of my mind the whole time, I wanted to play it even though it kicked my ass. Finally finished it and then promptly quit DS2 twice before finishing it. You’ll be glad to know I never quit DS3 at any point. :stuck_out_tongue:

I quit DS1 once before picking it up again and finishing it (thanks to the very first MyGame). I have quit DS2 twice now and still need to finish it.
I never quit DS3 and loved it from start to finish. My favourite DS game by far.

Where did you get stuck?

I absolutely loathed DS2 when I first got it. Eventually got to SL250 or something

Dark Souls 2 SotFS is what made me love Dark Souls. Dark Souls 3 is the better game but DS2 is my favourite. I loved it from start to finish.

I found the starting areas ridiculously hard for some reason. I didn’t like the mob structure of the enemies - it just came across as cheap. And the fact that eventually the enemies disappeared if restarted enough times made farming a pain in the ass (at least until you joined covenant of champions).

But yeah, the game obviously did something right considering I poured about 180 hours into it.

Yup looking for season pass, also if you guys enjoy Dark Souls look into Hallow Knight, it gets rage inducing as well

Salt and Sanctuary as well