Destiny 2 — New Light

I doubt it, I switched the download off this morning and I’ll start it up again tonight. So tomorrow (as in Friday) we can has a play.

goddamn you. But sweet. Friday might be better.

1 Like

already have

jis maar is jy nie n ou staatmaker nie.

1 Like

absoluut

Jy gaan moet begin opvang

Ja bra. Maar ekt nog heel week fokken huise gaan view tot soos 8 uur toe, dan kom ek half 9 by die huis, dan kos maak, en dan is ek fucked. so dan gaan slaap ek. Ek hoop om vanaand n stukkie in te sit en dan hopelik die naweek verder op te vang. Die een aand toe ek wou jam toe vergeet ek my fokken laptop charger by die werk.

Actually enjoying Destiny 2, just started though, got my voidwalker. Good fun so far. Any Destiny 2 clans?

Just remembered I have Destiny 2 from the Humble Monthly bundle that I have no intention of using. Does anyone want it? It comes as a Blizzard Battle.net key, so can’t do a Steam GA for it. Comes with a key for Destiny 2 Planet of Peace Exclusive Emblem as well.

If you’re interested in it, drop a comment in reply here. I’ll leave it available for a day and if there’s more than one name, I’ll then run them through a RNG.

3 Likes

I want to play it so badly I am just worried bout the motion sickness

1 Like

Would be amazing!

1 Like

I suffer from a bit of motion sickness in FPSs these days, especially the Far Cry series. I’ve experienced no uncomfortable feelings in Destiny 2 whatsoever.

2 Likes

FORSAKEN HYPE!!!

I am a little pissed off that the new expansion won’t include the previous ones and everything is required to play it. But I will start saving up for it. It looks epic.

Okay, so a coin toss in about 2 hours or so between @Wyvern and @Flex? If no-one else chirps up in time, Wyv will get Heads, Flex will be Tails.

2 Likes

Sorry, a little later than I planned…

Congrats @Wyvern, you won the coin toss:

Capture

Keys are about to appear in your MEW Inbox…

5 Likes

heheh enjoy @Wyvern you lucky fish! Hopefully the motion sickness won’t be too bad

2 Likes

Like I mentioned earlier, it isn’t. It really is a great game! I want to save up for the Expansion Pass and upcoming DLC though. Seems like this game can become expensive over time…

1 Like

it does, but Bungie somehow makes it worth it.

I need to get all the DLC too. Think I’m going to start putting 10eur into my Battlenet wallet every month till September to help lighten the Forsaken price tag. Still waiting for a good price on the expansion pass…

That’s debatable, but I’m not gonna moan it about it more here. Let’s just leave it at some people think Bungie makes it worth it and others don’t agree at all.

you had no problem throwing your money at D1…

you are jsut mad cause you dont have money to buy everything. Look at what they did with 1. Taken king brought that game back from the dead. looks like forsaken is going to do the same. I have faith.