Diablo IV — By Three They Come

Still deciding if I should dive in now, or just wait for release day.

3 Likes

I’ve decided to dive in coz I probably won’t join on release day lol. and knowing Blizzard that never give discounts, I might not for a long time. Unless I decide its really worth it and maybe save up and skip buying any other games for a while(plot twist, I haven’t been buying games anyways coz of my moerse backlog :rofl: this same guy talking about a backlog is playing the living daylights out of D3 right now)

5 Likes

The beta is available for download! Just make sure you select the beta in the dropdown.

3 Likes

halp

EDIT:
Nvm, works now.

4 Likes

A nice 90GB lol

3 Likes

I will start downloading it and see if I get time to try the game.

3 Likes

Anyone’s GPU die yet? :joy:

3 Likes

I was tempted to try it on my work laptop but yea not worth that risk

2 Likes

Reports of 3080Ti’s dying during a cutscene. I think your laptop is fine.

3 Likes

Just just

3 Likes

I’m now considering trying out Path of Exile after the beta. It’s free, so why not. Thing is I tried it out many many years ago and only played a little bit and hated it. But I can’t remember why.

2 Likes

I want to like PoE but it’s just so hard to recommend. I think they have just gone through so many system and mechanical updates and changes that to any newcomer the depth and complexity if its systems is just overwhelming. I love the theme and world though.

3 Likes

Solitude#2690

For those who aren’t in my friends list yet.

4 Likes

WyvernZA#2252

3 Likes

Added both of you. Dragonic#2365 btw for me.

4 Likes

Avatar#2274. Getting PTSD flashbacks from having to maintain the MyG list of Battle.net nicks…

6 Likes

the9avenger9#2363

3 Likes

BeoTeK#2817

Edit: although I will be playing on Xbox I am not sure if this will be linked to my Battle.net account, I hope and assume so.

2 Likes

TechThief#2664

I will most likely make 1 solo guy, so I can enjoy the story and lore.

Hopefully I can then make another character for multiplayer

2 Likes

Yes, you can already start D4 on xbox and link your BNet account. Just cant play because servers show as offline.

Edit: And consoles only support controller in beta and at launch. I would prefer KB/M, but it is apparently only coming at a later stage.

3 Likes