Digital Inspirations

, ,

They are static yes, due to us having to depict specific scenes with specific focal points. I can easily pull in orbit controls into the scene so the user can manipulate it to their heart’s content, but it’s not the focus of this project. There will be some customization in terms of personalizing your team (3x archetypal Steam punk roles), customizing your airship and so on, but the focus of the site is to tell an immersive story and take the user on a journey through our world.

3 Likes

Working on a restyle and redesign of our latest solution for the projects management screen.

Currently design:

After redesign:

2 Likes

Does your company do PM software?

1 Like

We create software for the built (construction) industry. We have a few solutions, I suppose each solution has a sense of project management to a degree.

3 Likes

I really love the usability, colours and overall playfulness of this site. Just plain beautiful.

2 Likes

I know a lot of this is mostly relevant to the US, but there are some great insights here and quite informative, not just from a design perspective (also just strengthens the fact that design is everywhere).

3 Likes

You guys are all way too smart for me. That’s all very impressive.

2 Likes

Thank you. There’s been quite some progress on the site and assets in the past month, so I’ll do an update sometime.

2 Likes

I truly have been MIA to have missed the existence of this thread :open_mouth:.

Anyway, through my UI/UX journey I’ve come to realize how useful and at times crucial a design system can be for a team (even creating one for my team at the moment to help business, creative, and devs better communicate features :sweat_smile:) .

Here’s an interesting read regarding design systems:
https://uxplanet.org/why-do-companies-need-a-design-system-2b6e00666e66

4 Likes

Dude… a design system (not a style guide) is like a language, it is constantly evolving and should be treated like a living system. It is an ecosystem.

3 Likes

It’s why I’ve been pushing for both at our company (style guide and design system). Sifting through requirements in a big company can be like playing broken telephone

3 Likes

Preaching to the choir dude. I know all about it. Some of what I have done for my company’s design system

Also, if you need help on anything, you got my number bro!

3 Likes

7 Likes

I assume you’re using Figma?

2 Likes

Yebo yes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Found this really inspirational, such clean, much smooth, so wow.

https://tympanus.net/codrops2020/

3 Likes

For anyone that may be interested, Figma Config design conference registration has opened. Some great topics on the agenda and some excellent speakers are on deck from the industry.

@Saint_Dee | @FarligOpptreden | @anyoneelse

1 Like

Anyone familiar with Brad Frost’s Atomic Design, or use it in implementation?

1 Like

I find this site absolutely fascinating, I could spend hours on this: https://clickclickclick.click

4 Likes

Why do you do this to me ?

46% of achievements

3 Likes