Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Hey there,
can new guys still join your Championship? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi and welcome!

I am sure they will be happy to add another!

1 Like

Absolutely @Boogey! And you’d still have a few days left over to get this season’s 1st event done too. Have just approved your Club application.

The pre-randomised car chooser has given you the Peugeot 208 T16 R5 to use for the season. Good luck, have fun!

Oh, and welcome to MEW! How did you find us anyway? Why not pop over here: Introduce Yourself and tell folk a little about yourself. You too @Munage.

2 Likes

We are growing in numbers! Soon we shall show you all the might of the voitures de rallye français!

Welcome to the forum @Boogey . May you find friendship, joy and perhaps some cookies from our little corner of the interwebs!

6 Likes

Oui! Vive la voitures de rallye français ! :white_flag:

Welcome to the team @Boogey, we have the finest cheese and wine selection!

5 Likes

thx guys!
i dont speak French at all, but i will enjoy your Cheese and Wine while driving my Peugeot for sure :smile:

5 Likes

We we mayonnaise

2 Likes

Stop telling people about the cookies dammit! I just finished baking a batch and its all gone already!

1 Like

About that
 when’s my batch coming? :grin:

2 Likes

When the payment reflects in my bank account :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Touché

2 Likes

@Boogey 12hrs before we move on to Spain. Still time for the first event, New England aka USA.

2 Likes

yes, i will drive the New England Rally today :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like

en nou?
Edit: Oh, I see. You guys got destroyed by @Boogey
Also, feels good to be top of the non aliens :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, :smiley: I think there’s maybe some “why did I invite him to join?” thoughts going around :rofl:

Results from Round 1 - the USA Rally in New England

Also, don’t discount @Munage - who was right in the mix there until Stage 7 when he may have run out of time? And @Konck whose times in the 4 stages he completed before crashing out were easily in the top half as well. And @oltman who never ran in this event.

I’m think you and @Deadlypinecone are pretty well matched in the midfield there. Half-alien status granted :alien:

Championship Standings after Round 1:

Position TOTAL Driver Ent Car Allocated R1 USA R2 SPN R3 MON R4 WAL R5 GER R6 POL R7 SWE R8 FIN R9 GRE R10 AUS R11 NZL R12 ARG
P-1 11 @Boogey 13 Peugeot 11
P-2 8 @aldyr 1 Mitsubishi 8
P-3 7 @SlinX 2 Volkswagen 7
P-4 6 @DarthMol 3 Skoda 6
P-5 5 @Deadlypinecone 9 Citroen 5
P-6 4 @Dragonic 10 Mitsubishi 4
P-7 3 @GregRedd 6 Mitsubishi 3
P-8 2 @Entity 5 Volkswagen 2
P-9 1 @czc 8 Ford 1
P-9 1 @Konck 7 Peugeot 1
P-9 1 @Munage 12 Skoda 1
P-12 0 @oltman 4 Skoda 0
P-13 0 @DieGrootHammer 11 Ford 0

Next up is the Spanish Rally in Ribadelles:

:es: ÂĄVamos! ÂĄVamos! ÂĄVamos! :es:

3 Likes

It is a glorious day for Team Not Renault, and therefore the world!

3 Likes

Let’s hope I manage to finish all the stages this time, then we should see team Not Renault’s true potential!

3 Likes

Oof. I might have checked the wrong results hahahaha. I was just below @SlinX . Clearly at stage 1 or something XD. Embarrassing.
Also yeah, I remember always being close in terms of times with @Deadlypinecone from the Forza 7 Rivals days.

3 Likes

Those times are most epic

2 Likes