Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Wow, and here I thought @aldyr and @SlinX were the fastest rallyers.

3 Likes

Next event, Iā€™ll have to drive like Iā€™m carrying the vaccine

3 Likes

Lol, Dude, looks like youā€™ll be driving like you love F1

1 Like

Sorry guys, I wont be taking part in Dirt Rally, you can take me off the log.

Told you I am pulling a Rosberg :wink: Only taking part in charity events!

1 Like

Oh yeah, @Boogey, meant to ask yesterday but forgotā€¦

Is the Canadian flag an indicator that you are Canadian, or in Canada, or both? If so, may I introduce @murfle, our resident SA-based Canadian to you? You may have a MEW compatriot aboot, eh?

3 Likes

Im in Germany, but a part of my family was from Canadaā€¦
and yeah idk when i started SimRacing i choose the Canadian Flag and never Changed it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Munage discovered that If work phones you mid rally, and you quit - you get a DNF :sob: And then when I logged back in later to check what effect quitting had, it started me at the next event - when I didnt have time to race :sob: So ended with 2 DNFā€™s :sob:

P.S - How do you make the car change gears?

4 Likes

Yeah, you can only exit an active rally event at a service stop stage. And thereā€™s precious few of them in our events this season, sorry. :expressionless:

If youā€™re wanting to do manual gear shifts it depends on what controller youā€™re using to drive. Check the Input/Controls and then key assignments.

Go to Options & Extras > Input > Select your controller > Under Input Bindings find and assign Gear Up and Gear Down

If youā€™re wanting to let the game do automatic gearing for you then youā€™re looking for the Assists menu - change the gearing option to automatic there.

Again from the Options & Extras menu > Game Settings > first tab is Assists > click left arrow to set Transmission to Automatic

2 Likes

I learnt that lesson as well.

1 Like

I canā€™t get over how quick you are, that was like global top 100 pace on every stage.

3 Likes

I never read this thread. Surprised to see some people Iā€™ve never seen before!

2 Likes

You need to get out more, expand your driving horizons :smiley:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I was going to post that.

@Solitude there are more threads than just the F1 thread

4 Likes

Oh yeah! Thereā€™s the Gwent thread. Except nobody wants to join me and Iā€™m trying to reach pro rank.

3 Likes

Iā€™d probably make you worse at Gwent. :frowning:

3 Likes

I feel like this belongs here: https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/abGgoN8_460svvp9.webm

5 Likes

That just made my day! Thank youuuuu!

OMG :joy: full version where?

1 Like

I need it!