Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

I see ACC getting shelved for the next few days… my mitsu is far too clean

4 Likes

This long weekend will give me some time to dent my Ford.

3 Likes

sweet, got a DNF on Stage 4 because my game crashed while loading. Then was going to try my best to make up for the massive deficit but then I got a puncture on the beginning of the second last stage and was not going to drive 16kms with a puncture. So I retired… This league hates me.
Next round…

1 Like

Did you not have any spare wheels to fix the puncture?

1 Like

Nah, had a puncture the end of the previous stage, but just drove over the finishing line, I guess it uses my spare to auto fix?

1 Like

Ah I see. That’s unfortunate. I take the weight penalty and have a second spare just in case as I usually have many excursions off the track.

1 Like

Yeah I think I should do the same from now on.

1 Like

So I was 7 seconds off Boogey going into stage 8, feeling hopeful.
II didn’t make any mistakes and I ended stage 9 49 seconds behind him, I give up :rofl:

1 Like

There are aliens amongst us…

3 Likes

Ah bugger, missed the cutoff on the last stage. All that work for nothing… Gonna have to get an early start on the next event. I keep forgetting to do these until it’s too late :smile:

1 Like

Oh no Darth :slightly_frowning_face: And you were doing so well, should have been a comfortable P4 for you. Go do Round 7 right now!!

1 Like

The Final Results of the Polish Rally are in:

@Boogey with back-to-back wins, and his 4th P1 of the season puts himself 21 points clear of 2nd placed @SlinX, while the rest of the Poland Top 5 (@Massa, @Munage, and @aldyr) also fill up the Top 5 slots on the Championship Standings table:

@Deadlypinecone goes to the top of the 3Ds and I’m glad to see that both @DarthMol and @Dragonic both get a point for the Polish event, despite not finishing. Also great to see new both our new drivers, @WarRack101 and @the9avenger9 opening their scoring accounts on the Championship table.

So now we move into the second half of our 12 event season with Round 7: 12 wonderful, snow-filled stages in Sweden.

The Swedish Rally is one of our extended events, with 12 stages, all of them through the snow covered tracks of Varmland:

Good luck drivers! Stay frosty! :snowflake:

4 Likes

Oh, and I see @WarRack101 has already opened the course and set the benchmarks for everyone else to chase down nice and early. Some of us should follow his example and get our times in sooner rather than at the last minute again, don’t you think @DarthMol :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ja Pa

2 Likes

14.9GB update just dropped for dirt 2.0 - FYI @all

1 Like

It’s probably Project Cars 3 banners. 14Gb, sounds like 2 new banners

3 Likes

Small Update

Doth they not realise that some people still relyeth on ADSL?

2 Likes

Snow blindness is a thing.

2 Likes

And @Boogey comes along and goes more than a minute faster over the event :rofl: I’d love to see a replay of any of the stages. There were times i couldn’t see anything and was driving on pure hope, where the road boundaries were

2 Likes