Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Havent had any time to finish this. Hopefully I can tonight or tomorrow. Did one stage on Monday and as soon as the stage was done, my daughter started crying :rofl: shes such a troll.

1 Like

“Don’t drive kak, Daddy!”

2 Likes

Hey, quick question, been thinking of getting a logitech g25 combo with a rig and seat, you guys have any thoughts on it, i know its dated but its in my price range. any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

What wheel do you currently have?

I had fun sliding around the snow and was doing okay until I hit a tiny insignificant pebble that sent my car flipping over and over shedding bodywork all over place and giving me a puncture - so I’ve lost about 2 minutes that I’ll need to somehow reclaim in the second half of the event…

1 Like

Nothing wrong with the OG Logitech. If you’re coming from a keyboard or gamepad, any wheel with reasonable force feedback will have you smiling from ear to ear. Add in a sim rig, and that sounds like a great deal.

Bare in mind, sim racing equipment is scarce and in high demand at the moment, thanks to COVID :unamused:

2 Likes

Don’t leave it too late again!!

I drove kak…

1 Like

Did you make @Dragonic’s daughter cry as well?

2 Likes

I hope not. My apologies to @Dragonic just in case though

2 Likes

3 Likes

xbox one controller right now

1 Like

Still waiting on @Boogey to reveal he is a pro-sim racer :thinking:

2 Likes

If you find anything good, let me know. Also been keeping an eye out for a wheel, but all the G29’s are P expensive

1 Like

Then 100% go for it!

2 Likes

I managed to finish but couldn’t make up the lost time unfortunately.

Congrats Mr Redd at being the best of the non alien drivers

3 Likes

The ones on the corner are on special for R50 a pump. COVID sales

2 Likes

Hey I won 2 stages! :partying_face:
Now I just need to work on the whole not crashing thing.

2 Likes
1 Like

You won ‘A’ stage :wink: Sorry mate

2 Likes