Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Maybe as things stand at the moment, but there’s still a fair few drivers who need to post times - all hope is not lost!

1 Like

I’m not worried about being last. I haven’t even tried driving manual or doing any tuning yet. I’m still trying to get used to the steering again.

I miss using the D-Pad tbh

I forgot how nice Group B RWD(forever shall be known as Groubr) is compared to Groub 4WD. Buuuuuut, stock tune is not great. I had to fiddle to make it slide consistently, turn it properly, and actually bite out of a corner.

1 Like

You use the Lancia?

Yes sir

1 Like

Lancia is my choice also. I managed to test them all and the Lancia feels best. And then my game crashed so I never got to actually start.

Someone want a lancia tune?

3 Likes

I knew I should have gone for that one!

1 Like

https://wrcsetups.com/dirt-rally-2-0/setups/aldyr-lancia-037-evo-2-group-b-rwd-greece

Be sure to read my comment on the tune, for driving style with this tune.

4 Likes

Did a few more stages. These cars are very easy to spin.

1 Like

I really need to stop leaving this to the last day…

2 Likes

There finished. No DNF for me this time.

1 Like

I gave it all I could Captain!

1 Like

Ugh, same here. I left it till the last again and didn’t get all my stages in. managed 10, then bebe cried and that was GG. my own fault coz stage 10 was at 11:30 XD
But damn, I was doing not bad, was right behind Avenged the whole time :frowning:

2 Likes

I didn’t make it very far. Our weather has cooled down, but we still have all of March to go, but if it stays this way, I might be inclined to sit in my non-air conditioned living room and play PS4 again

1 Like

Unfortunately with the puppies arriving, the weekend was a write-off in terms of gaming. Will hopefully redeem myself in Germany!

3 Likes

Round 3 in Greece is done and (very) dusted, and we have our third different rally winner - congrats to P1 :1st_place_medal: @aldyr who kept his Lancia 037 a little over 2 minutes clear of eventual P2 :2nd_place_medal: driver @Boogey in his monstrous BMW M1. Rounding out the podium with a different car - the Opel Manta - and a new podium face was P3 :3rd_place_medal: @the9avenger9.

@Deadlypinecone, @Munage (in his first event of the season, welcome back!), and @czc were the only other competitors who managed to complete all 12 of the gruelling dusty stages in Greece.

DNFs, but classified with a point or two were @Dragonic in P7, myself in P8, @WarRack101 in P9 and @murfle claiming the final point for the event.

Here’s the Overall Standings after Round 3:

:de: 12X12 Round 4: Rallye Deutschland at Baumholder, Germany :de:

8 short and 4 long stages in and around the Baumholder tank proving grounds in Germany, and an interesting choice of just 3 nimble little pocket-rockets this time - the 2-liter F2 Kit Cars.

• Peugot 306 Maxi Kit Car
  • Seat Ibiza Kit Car
  • Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk 4 Kit Car

Another event with all dry stages, and we’re starting to look like a F1 season :expressionless:

Good luck!
And now, go fahren Sie schmutzig!

5 Likes

2 Likes

There is still a week of this left, right?

2 Likes

Yip, ends midnight Saturday 13th.

And I see @aldyr is the only one to have started and completed the event - and set a ridiculously quick sub-1 hour overall time :exploding_head:

2 Likes