Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

We’re all waiting for his setups in the hopes that we can harness some of that speed

1 Like

Hahaha, my setup wasn’t fast, just fun. So, this time around, I used Rally Technical’s, https://youtu.be/BFIo2DbYwus?t=274 It’s not easy to drive, but it’s stupid fast. Oh it’s for the Peugeot 306 Maxi

2 Likes

I was hoping to get some stages in today, but our internet is basically non-existant.

1 Like

No worries. If and when you can, do. Hopefully your ISP gets their shit sorted out sooner rather than later!

1 Like

Can I join in on the rally shenanigans?

4 Likes

Of course you can! The more the merrier…

Apply here:

https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com/clubs/club/245127/members

And let me know when you have and if your Codemasters/RaceNet name is significantly different to your name here.

Ah no, not this guy! :grin:

2 Likes

Lol, what?
I suck at rally
So i’ll likely come last

2 Likes

That makes a nice change then. I used to be Rally King before @Dragonic invited the rally aliens @SlinX and @aldyr :rofl:

2 Likes

And then someone invited @Munage and @Boogey and all hope was lost :smiley:

Yep, thus continued my inexorable slide into mediocrity…

@GregRedd how do I apply?
I used the link but I don’t see anywhere to apply

Hmmm… maybe go up a level and check from there?

DiRT Rally 2.0 (dirtgame.com)

Application done

2 Likes

And approved! Go get dirty!

1 Like

Looooool I thought maybe they would actually have a challenge… little did I know they would crush… Until @aldyr(I think) invited his own aliens to shine the light away from him.

1 Like

That’s my position. I’ll fight ya for it.

2 Likes

Actual footage of my thought patterns on NZ

2 Likes

Dooriftooooo

Kak! Like some others I’m guessing, somehow I’ve lost an entire week…??! Less than 4 hours to get through the 12 German stages. Nein!!

Just 5 drivers who have managed to start the rally, 4 that have finished. I’m going to try squeeze some stages in now quickly at least score a point or two…

2 Likes