Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Or be like me and finish them all on one night. lol
Ask @aldyr he was witness to me doing that. haha

1 Like

And I finally get my first podium finish. haha

3 Likes
2 Likes

The opening bits and menu bits before you go full screen are so disconcerting for VR-noobs like me :smiley:

I like that Alpine. I think it shall be mine.

Disconcerting or disorienting? I must remember to keep my head still, when in a menu. I just wanted to show everything that I do, if people are interested.

1 Like

Disconcerting - Iā€™ve seen it before so knew what to expect but itā€™s still odd not know where youā€™ll be looking next and having that floating screen bouncing around seemingly at random :slight_smile: Donā€™t know about others feeling disoriented by it, but I appreciate seeing the nuts and bolts of it all - thank you!

It feels odd to complete the event on not the last day

2 Likes

One of the nice things about starting early, I never knew the red progress bar on the left of the screen could be green!!

4 Likes

I saw one of those once and then I promptly crashed.

2 Likes

Six have started, just four have finishedā€¦ all the rest are leaving it late again :neutral_face: (Including myself. Again.)

We have until midnight tonight to get through the 12 stages of Spain! Get to the Start line already!

1 Like

This time I WILL do it!

2 Likes

How to finish a stage in style:

View post on imgur.com
4 Likes

Magnificent!!

1 Like

For some reason, the guy with the selfie stick cracks me up.

1 Like

Thanks for the edit, I couldnā€™t get it to embed.

1 Like

So close. So closeā€¦

Itā€™s always those little short, tiny barriers that get me in the endā€¦

2 Likes

ugh, had another DNF due to the game deciding that me being AFK meant I donā€™t want to play anymore. Ohwell managed to finish but ugh, sucked alot. First stage was a nightmare but managed to figure out the car handling my the second stage then I threw it all away again on stage 3.
Finished 6th somehow, will be 7th once @SlinX is don.

2 Likes

Um, you may want to check the list againā€¦

Sorry.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah damn, I somehow thought you fell off the cliff XD well done.

4 Likes