Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

ha! what is this practice runs you speak off… I practice during my Shakedown and the first stage, on the second and last Saturday of the event :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Shh.

I’m trying something.

Still haven’t decided on a car

2 Likes

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
:smiley:

1 Like

lol it might just come to that.

1 Like

Well this is a strange feeling. That bar is usually always red.

Benefit of starting early I guess.

5 Likes

:sweat:

Mine were all green too.

3 Likes

I remove all those onscreen things, I find they distract and cause undue stress and pressure.

3 Likes

I didn’t know you could switch it off.

Yeah, it all in the options. The only thing I leave on is the Revs (tachometer? odometer?).

This is your Weekly Rally Reminder!!

Just two drivers off the Stage 1 Start Line so far, and no one further than Stage 3 at the moment.

Don’t leave it too late again now. He said, completely ignoring the fact that he’s one of those that hasn’t started.

2 Likes

I’m going to savour DR2.0, cos loadshedding is pretty much pissing all over online realtime racing. :sob:

2 Likes

Epic fail, thought I had unlimited attempts. I aborted my attempt not realising it was my only attempt. I’ll join the next round.

3 Likes

Did that too when I joined.

1 Like

I need dig deep and get into this, does it end Saturday or Sunday night?

1 Like

Saturday night.

I haven’t really been able to finish. My TV is overheating. I installed a PC fan but it still shuts off. I get more time when I put my backlight down to 0, but it still goes off after a while.

1 Like

I had to rush through mine as I have plans in the coming days. I think I did okay - can’t be worse than the last time I was on a mountainous, dirt track :laughing:

I made the stupid mistake of spinning out on tight roads. Luckily, I did not fall off, but I had to gently correct my direction to proceed and stay on track.

These were challenging but fun stages!

3 Likes

FTFY

I decided to do a couple stages with my living room lights off last night. While loading stage 5, the game crashed. Thankfully it didn’t count as an incomplete, probably because it never finished loading :relieved:

So even with my lights off, with all my backlight and brightness on my TV down as close to 0 as possible, playing that way on a night stage was NOT easy…

2 Likes

Hang on a minute… does this mean that you sprung for the DLC for Greece and the Up to 2000cc class cars, or did you go all in on a GotY edition with all the bells and whistles?

I cant remember which exactly, Year 1 pass I think, with the colin mcrae addon.

1 Like

damn that sucks, that’s 1st I’ve heard of a TV over heating. I’ve had a burst capacitor, which was equally annoying.

1 Like