Discord - Voting for an SA Server

Hey there, please have a look and add your vote to increase our chances of getting SA servers for discord:

https://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/10357770-add-a-south-african-server

Thanks!

8 Likes

Cool, voted!

2 Likes

Okay I voted.

2 Likes

Voted, commented with a suggestion to host in Teraco/NAPAfrica, and pinned the topic globally until the end of the month. This could also make our podcast recordings so much better.

5 Likes

I don’t use or particularly like discord but voted anyway

1 Like

Got my vote

1 Like

Voted. Would love some local goodness

1 Like

Voted, this would be really awesome, time to spam every south african gamer i know XD

3 Likes

yup this would be cool to have.

1 Like

Nice, voted as well. Would be good to have local servers not sure if we would see that much of speed increase but local is lekker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully we can get one I would be so happy then @CrONus and Isengard will join me on discord for more games!

2 Likes

Pffft that is hopeful thinking at its finest there @crzwaco :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is Isengard not on mostepicwin?

Nope

10 10 10

And you haven’t tried inviting him?

He’s not really interested… maybe one day

Voted yesterday. A grand total of two more votes have been added since then. I already pinged my gamer friends…

1 Like

Problem is i think a lot of sa gamers are still using teamspeak and don’t care about discord since they are too comfortable with teamspeak.

2 Likes

I never used Teamspeak, for some reason. It was always either Razer, built-in VoIP, or even plain old Skype, depending on the game being played.