Disney+ South Africa

That’s weird, I’ve also got an LG and works seamlessly, albeit I haven’t signed up but I like that fact that you can browse the content on offer.

1 Like

Also still waiting on the email…

1 Like

Just discovered that the promo code for the R950 launch special is generic.

Try https://redeem.apps.disneyplus.com/za/home , log in with the mobile number you prereged with, and it should work. I couldn’t get it to work in Edge (may have been cookie related though). Used Chrome on a machine I hadn’t used for anything Disney+ related and it went through no problem.

1 Like

Can confirm, doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Sorry. It’s weird. Maybe a browser cache issue? Or doesn’t work on phone? I used Chrome on a PC.

1 Like

Considering the wealth of IP available, you’d think Disney could put together a wider range of profile pic choices…

2 Likes

Random thought… have you already activated your account? Did you use the “Subscribe Now” link in the bottom middle of the screen? Or the “Log In” option in the top right? I had activated my account last night, but can’t remember which of the two links I used now when I subscribed.

1 Like

I tried firefox and chrome on my PC. I signed up on firefox, but then switched to chrome where I never logged in to disney+ before and got the same lame offers.

2 Likes

Used the log in option

Lol I know right? I assume it’s just due to launch. maybe in a month they will add more.

2 Likes

Try the Subscribe Now one instead?

1 Like

Both ways gives me the R1190 option only

1 Like

Ok so I just got a sms for the offer from Disney+. I’ll try that.

2 Likes

Yeah, as a family of four I was rather dismayed by this too.

1 Like

Just got the sms, waiting to hear if nima got his, so that we both dont pay for it

The method of security used on the browser app (sending a code to the phone via SMS) might mean that you and Nima might have issues sharing it. Not sure how the android version of the app works.

Im waiting to see if he got the sms, the account can be shared with 7 profiles and 4 devices active at the same time.

Now the question is… how long do I have to claim this deal. Coz I have zero funds in my bank account :rofl:

3 Likes

You have until May teh 31th.

2 Likes

Mine is up and running, now just to get it working on my fire tablet and I will be happy :smiley:

Ok so on both my tablet and phone it wants an email and password login, waiting on Nima to see how that works. . . .

At least we have it working on the LG TV

On both my tablet and kindle