Do we want to do Secret Santa

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

I am keen to do it, even if we keep it digital only (I am still willing to do physical) We can lower the amount this year if you want to.

@aldyr @Nosferatie @dragonic @GregRedd @DarthMol @kingz_demiz @GeezMo786 @GerhardNiemand @Grobbie @czc @DarkStar @Avatar @DohcWP @SlinX @Shrike @Talentloos @MetalSoup @z1oc @1nF4m0u5 @FarligOpptreden @LazyDemoni @Boogey @DarthMol @Wlad @Mottamort @bradbear117 @Entity @Viper @Murph @Aeightsh @Flex @Konck @Beemerstein

Please tag anyone I’ve left out.

For anyone who is new to MEW and our Secret Santa event. This is something we run yearly with formites (I stole the idea from Reddit)

1 Like

You know me, I love doing these kinda initiatives. Unfortunately, due to life and financial constraints this puts a damper on things and I would have to say nay.

2 Likes

Tentative yay here.

3 Likes

See I am just keen to do this, to bring a little normal back to us all!

4 Likes

I would love to but this year has just been bolsup

4 Likes

Unfortunately I won’t be able to join as I am planning a wedding and all (literally) my time and funds are going towards that at the moment.

5 Likes

I’m keen. Got such amazing games last year. And um still haven’t played them. I feel so bad about that. But I would like to do the Steam Secret Santa again.

3 Likes

Ney for me, sorry guys! I love the idea, but this year I just have to pass.

3 Likes

thats my line!

but yea same reason for me. rest of this year is gonna be busy…and it starts this week, we’re already moving in :smiley:

4 Likes

More power to ya! (units, that is ;D)

3 Likes

woah its that time again

2 Likes

It’s just crazy how quickly this year has gone. Crazy crazy crazy.

3 Likes

considering we spent at least 3 - 6 month in prison - yes it has gone fast

2 Likes

Well i did see the stores start packing out Christmas stuff this week

3 Likes

Which is honestly what triggered my question :stuck_out_tongue:
I will promise if we do physical gifts No Glitter this year

3 Likes

Bookmarked!

4 Likes

Im just saying I wont do glitter - I cant stop the rest

2 Likes

3 Likes

You havent had the pleasure of experiencing a glitter box - go look in the old threads - we have used enough glitter to keep 10 primary schools in glitter for a year!

2 Likes

If I know the budget I might be able to squeeze the lemon for a gift or 2

3 Likes