Does anybody here actually LOVE their job?

Hmmm, my job is actually difficult to describe, as I do not have a formal job title. Currently, it is Presales and Product Manager on my business card, but I do business analysis, project management and systems architecture tasks as well. I am also the on-standby resource to be used by our company for any international systems and app implementations, where I have to go and ensure the new country is up and running with our software solution. Which is why I love my job. It constantly changes and challenges me, and I get to be the go-between of IT/Development and the business.

1 Like

2 Likes

I work as an IT technician for a company going around town helping people with routers, networks, pulling cables etc. As well as repairing computers in a workshop, only problem is A. This is my first job B. I am still a trainee. C. I am the only technician… with the only help I get is having the ability to phone my boss to assist me when on site.

My job happiness depends solely on the clients I help, the more understanding a client the better, someone who would let me do my job instead of harrasing me abput how they could have done it quicker or neater.

Though I love the type of work i am doing as it is in the field I studied for and the experience i am gaining as I have already learnt so much in this year. And as this is my first job i can’t complain too much since i need it to start paying off my student loan.