Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Morning people of the Palace have a great day

The rain has come, today i stay indoors and do as little as possible

3 Likes

Still sunny over here, but cold as a polar bear’s… Very cold. And Accuweather is threatening us with -7, -8 minimums toward midweek so I’m changing to YR. They only give us a -3, so much better value overall.

1 Like

It’s officially coming down, some slight water damming up in the front yard so far, at least the backyard isn’t flooding yet.

2 Likes

Need to find an excuse to get away from the office on Wednesday. Its cold enough as it is already. If that cold front comes we’re gonna suffer here.

3 Likes

The 'Rona is always an good excuse option.

4 Likes

Done so, thanks for the idea.

Funny man eh.

In my defence, if I remember correctly, I was asked to do this within 2 days. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

3 Likes

So what does forum etiquette say? I want to post a Gigapixel photo I found and thought about starting a thread for cool gigapixel photos. But then I saw there is already a 4 year old thread about a gigapixel photo, but a specific one in Shanghai. So do I a) necro the old thread or b) start a new thread?
This one is tougher than the trolley problem, I tell ya.

1 Like

Start a thread. It seems you’re wanting to discuss a general theme of gigapixel-related content, not a specific subject.

P.S. Now I have to find a new avatar pic as we are too similar. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ok, cool. Will do.
Don’t worry, I’ll change my avatar. I’m the new guy here, afterall :wink:

1 Like

Nah, don’t stress. I think I am overdue anyway. :wink:

2 Likes

We have decided since its raining, to make today sunday, been lazy, just measured a doggo for a dog jacket (I found an easy pattern and mum is now cutting the material - since one for a GSD is over R700 we decided to make it). Im gaming and watching tv and relaxing.

I had to trick the one doggo to go out to pee, since she doesnt like walking on wet grass. . . .

1 Like

Red suits you.

2 Likes

I like it, really brings out my I’s.

1 Like

And matches mine.

2 Likes

Mor ing everyone. Hope you all have a great day

…wait…

…what time is it?

1 Like

Lovely. Our freezer has packed up in the last 24 hours. Not only did the food defrost, but there was some reversal in the mechanism as it was HOT inside the freezer. Like opening an over hot. All the food is lost. Not what I need when the next rubbish day is on THURSDAY.

2 Likes

That sucks big time man! I take it it’s one of those chest freezers? Hopefully there wasn’t a lot of meat.

1 Like

Dedicated vertical freezer. It was full of meat :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Ag no man, that sucks. I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything didn’t start smelling in there before you opened it, but then I suppose it will before the bin trucks come.

2 Likes

Try see if your insurance covers the food contents. Some policies offer that so it’s worth a shot.

4 Likes