Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

I feel your stress! I have 2 big projects finishing back to back and I just do not have the right people that I can trust and leave these things to. That means no delegation without chasing up daily. Its not how I like to do things but there are literally millions of rands at stake, for this project and future projects that might never happen… Really felt that stress today too!

7 Likes

Remember to take the time every evening to rebalance that chi that you shout out. It’s important.

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day @GregRedd!!!

3 Likes

Morning all.

Does anyone have a r commendation on a nonstick frypan or skillet, obviously I can’t afford things like La Cruest, but I’ve been looking in Checkers or Takealot but my knowledge of what to look for isn’t the best.

2 Likes

Good morning Turdsday!
:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

We’ve definitely had a convo about such things before… hang on a second…

Here you go… may be something in here?

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace, @Beo for a cheaper one than what I recommended in that thread, I will just check where mum got it from, I think it was checkers, its a decent one, just feels a little small to me

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember there was a discussion like that, I will go back and give it a gander, apologies as I typed that on the go. Knowing me, I had to act on what was on my mind lest I forget. Thanks for linking me to it Mr. @GregRedd and @Wyvern.

2 Likes

Goodmorningeveryonehaveagoodday.

3 Likes

Mormingpeopleofthepalacehaveawonderfulday…

That hurts my eyes and brain

My PC feels so empty!

Busy cleaning off the PC drives all except media one, windows will also be formatted this weekend and reinstalled.
All that to remove a few games that windows insist is installed but hasn’t been on my PC for a while now…

5 Likes

Morning all.

:grinning::wave:

Grey and overcast this morning in Joziburg. How’s the weather where you are? The Cape getting any cooler yet?

3 Likes

That would be so annoying.

1 Like

It has cooled quite a bit, but has been humid. Today I am actually working from home and it is quite cool and comfortable. It’s nice.

4 Likes

Perfect weather for my kids’ interhouse gala :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

The humidity here is getting out of hand too.

1 Like

Aaaand it’s raining.

1 Like

No its not.

2 Likes

You calling me a liar?

1 Like

No, its just that my lived experience in different. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like