Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Otherwise I hope everybody and their families are happy and healthy

Feels like I haven’t been here in like 3 months and 16 days…

3 Likes

I know right, feels like yesterday that you where here and I showered you with glitter :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I do promise that glitter is in my past, I am officially to old for that now (Or so I am told)

1 Like

lol

het jy darem af gevat vir jou birfday?

2 Likes

Agreed.

So pitter patter, let’s get at 'er! Give yer balls a tug you shirt tuckers, and go Save Santa!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nope maar ek ry so 1:30 hier vandaan. But I did take the weekend off from the second job :smiley:

So gonna be good, especially since my Lemoncello is ready for consumption!

2 Likes

I had to google that…

2 Likes

Think lemon flavoured Vodka.

1 Like

that sounds… dangerous

2 Likes

Very, especially cos its sweet as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

suhdude

Hope you guys are having a pretty chilled Friday. Things are hectic here. Was supposed to receive our stock on Wednesday but the courier truck was in an accident. They had to load the stock on another truck and send the damages back. Got our truck now but I see that the stock I need didn’t come. Hopefully they’ll send us either Tuesday 2 trucks or not. Just hope our customers would understand that their stock might take a while longer to get delivered

1 Like

Are we getting drunk tomorrow? Drunk crochet, followed by Waffles? Ooooo

1 Like

Just not blue waffles…

1 Like

Obligatory DON’T GOOGLE THAT

3 Likes

Who are you and what have you done with @Wyvern ?

Have made with cane before also.

1 Like

The old Wyvz is slowly coming back, I dont over indulge, aka 2 drinks max, but its nice to be me again.

1 Like

Do you message before you’re going to call someone? Or just call them?

1 Like

Depends on the person, my sister I check first if she can take the call due to time differences, otherwise I just message people