Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Thanks! It really was a great experience. Seeing as my 4 year old enjoyed the show, we might be going to such shows a bit more often. I love live music.

2 Likes

Well you live in the right place, keep an eye on Hillcrest estate as well, they have loads of live shows there and the acoustics is brilliant.

Mmmmmm my bad for keeping you up so late last night with that lekker kuier.

I got to try some of @Wyvern 's world famous lemoncello! It really is very good. And she made us dinner and it was delicious. I felt very spoiled last night. :heart:

3 Likes

greetings

3 Likes

Naw I suspect it was just the busy weekend catching up with me.

I conked out about 10:30 and just kept hitting snooze this morning till mum kicked me out the bed

2 Likes

Don’t be gentle!

VOTE NOW PEOPLE!!

Most Epic Win GOTY Final Voting Thread - Off Topic - Most Epic Win

1 Like

Now that I have been to the Dr and he has booked me off till Wednesday, why then do I feel guilty about staying off and feel compelled to work?

Perhaps the WFH mentality now. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just turn the laptop off and rest.

1 Like

morning people of the palace

2 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Morning all.

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Morning all.

I think the antibiotics are giving a case of cotton mouth.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Did we ever hear how your final report thing went? You got your results and a shiny new qualification yet?

2 Likes

No qualification yet. Not sure how long UNSIA will take. @Wyvern how long did yours take?

Final report went better than the first report. The first was an unknown that everyone could learn from. So 62% for the first to 83% for the second is a win I’ll take. And I got my letter for exemption for the work experience modules because I’ve got enough work experience. Hopefully they start releasing the official results by mid December.

3 Likes

It takes them forever, keep an eye out for emails about random kak like sending your matric certificate about 10 times. They started my process in Sept of 2020, and then I finally got an email I oct/nov that I completed and my graduation was in dec
But they are not very organised.

3 Likes

Didn’t you receive the invitation to your graduation the day after it had happened, or something like that?

2 Likes

HAhahaha yea! That is right!

2 Likes

I dunno why but today I just feel a bit overwhelmed and teary and I just dunno. All triggered by someone sending a whatsapp on dad’s phone (I wont lie I have been avoiding his phone)

4 Likes

Yo anyone here from KZN? And if so can I ask you a massive favor?

1 Like