Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Morning people of the palace

3 Likes

So I’ll be down in Cape Town for a week in February starting around the 7th. Who’s up for a meetup?

2 Likes

Just let me know, I should be up for a meet - just depending on the days and times - where are you going to be staying

1 Like

Fo sho homie, hit me up. You got my cell.

On another note, perhaps a bit late to the party for me but I have discovered the Wild Eart channel on DStv, and at night they have a show called The Wild Show and have a good laugh. Other than that they have awesome live feeds of game drives.

3 Likes

Evenin.

3 Likes

Joh, last Gauteng meet was YEARS ago. Unless I missed a few, which might also be the case

1 Like

No you’re correct. Last was in 2019 :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes

Mornings.

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

FFS, bought a new network toolkit, and the crimping tool that comes with it only crimps RJ45 (normal LAN cable) connectors, and not any telephone/ADSL, connectors, damn it all, now i need to get another crimping tool. If the damn description on takealot could just have been more accurate, sigh. Can’t believe it, most crimping tools come standard to being able to crimp RJ11 and RJ12, and it was such a nice set, so why did they have to skimp on the crimping tool.

2 Likes

Good morning all!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

morning people od the palace
tired of this no power thing now

4 Likes

So we went on one of those (admittedly expensive) eco adventure boat tours from the V&A Waterfront today. It was WAY better than those sunset type cruises. We saw 3 different kinds of dolphin, a sunfish, penguins and seals. All almost within touching distance. And we got nice and wet sitting up front in a small boat and jumping across waves.

8 Likes

Morning all.

My timeline looks good in December and we saw many cool places over our holiday.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

At work for real now.

4 Likes

Morning everyone. And so the new work year starts.

4 Likes

greetings

4 Likes

3 Likes

Morning all.
It is still morning, isn’t it?

3 Likes