Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Suitable and appropriate response. I do have a valid passport up until 2028 but I am more excited about the possible opportunities that this could potentially have. There is a strong possibility to move into a Head of UX or at the very least a UX Lead for the global organisation, not just the immediate team.

4 Likes

Howzit.

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

4 Likes

Hello julle! :wave:t2:

4 Likes

Good morning all.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :smile:

5 Likes

Good morning all.

PSA - Do you enjoy chuckling at humorous images from the internet? Do you appreciate finding a curated selection of images right here on this very forum?

Then good sir/madam please would you be so kind as to post a message or even add your own entertaining images to the Image of the Day topic so that I can post there again :laughing: The forum doesn’t allow for more than 5 consecutive posts in a row from the same person.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Morning folks, and cheers! On the road to Beaufort West. Had to say goodbye to Mika and Becky and Angie’s awesome mom this morning (Said bye to Wyv last night already). Mika woke me with a faceful and two armfuls of kisses this morning, and requested tummy scratches. He was really sweet and cuddly with us today.

Had an absolutely wonderful stay with Ang the last 11 days. Learnt so much awesome stuff from them. And the food! Casa Wyvern knows how to cook! And I got to help Ang bake SydSnax last weekend too, which was great. We were sent on our way with two massive delicious smoothies and a jar of homemade peach jam that we got to see produced.

Final verdict on Casa Wyvern: 10/10 stars. Highly recommended.

9 Likes

I am gonna miss you guys! It was awesome to have you both with us! Please drive safe!

3 Likes

I swear I’ll buy a house just so I can install solar panels.

6 Likes

This does not spark joy

6 Likes
5 Likes

So @Wyvern and @Beo and whoever else is in Cape Town.

I’m going there beginning March.

Now, we can meet up but I actually like the idea of everyone being virtual. I’m not a good people person and virtual friends are the best friends. So I will meet up if you really want to but I’d rather not. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

But I may still change my mind. Silly social stuff.

3 Likes

Don’t think of it as a need to be social, we don’t need to meet up but it would be great to get a meal or a beer, it just happens to be at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

I can finally introduce you to BOSSA burgers and a Guiness.

6 Likes

Good morning all!

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Howdy-doodly.

:wave: :smiley:

3 Likes

Morning, all. Wolfie is home with us as of last night. He’s not allowed any stairs whatsoever, so we’ve had to adjust our living arrangements a little - our bedroom has two steps up from the main floor, and our living room three steps down. So, we moved into the spare room for the next 8-12 weeks, and I need to carry him outside for him to… make.

Other than all the changes and stress that goes with it, he’s doing as well as one could hope for! We just need to keep him taking it easy to give to leg/bone time to heal.

There was a fracture:

We can repair him. We have the technology:

Best way to keep a doggo still is a nest under a desk with bucketloads of classical music. It soothes him:

10 Likes

Me first!

I will be in Cape Town in 1 week! We need to set a time and place soon.

4 Likes

I love it! Let’s get it done.

5 Likes