Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

I love Destin.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of Wednesday!

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

These are good.

4 Likes

thought I would share this, find your 3 word location(best not to share of course):
This is the 3 word address between the gap in “South Africa”

1 Like

Agreed. Also discovered them recently and liking them very much.

That brings back memories: What3Words. Can’t believe it’s been over 3 years since then.

Still can’t understand why it hasn’t gained more usage here though. A location pinned to an exact 3 square meter space? You can’t get deliveries wrong with that level of accuracy.

Scrolling through that post of @Oltman’s now I realise that What3Words has been around for even longer than that - I posted about it two years prior to that in a thread about camping: MEW Camping and outside things adventure - #34 by GregRedd

1 Like

We used it to find each other in low cell coverage high inebriation situations at Oppikoppi in 2013 or 2014. It’s been around for ages, much underused, imo.

1 Like

Morning Sunshine!:sunny:

Seriously, stay hydrated! We be cooking in Joziburg…

2 Likes

Pity its a work day. Otherwise I could have gone out for a run at 13:00. Silly work.

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Mad dogs and Englishmen Czechs go out in the midday sun!

Looks like you’ll be able to do your mad high heat runs on the weekend too. :man_running:

3 Likes

We were on 37 degrees yesterday, already 27 degrees now, and worst of all our city is without water again until Saturday…

That is, if they can actually fix the issue by then.

2 Likes

Morning all

3 Likes

Its only 25°C here in Ballito, but the humidity is smothering…

So grateful for the breeze!

3 Likes

“What do we want?”

“A time machine!”

“When do we want it?”

“Doesn’t matter…”

3 Likes

Hey Everyone, hope you all are still doing well! Just me doing a check in :smiley:

Also wondering if you guys saw this:

This is like giving me so much Startrek Vibes!

4 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Hello Friday, you sexy thing!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good day folks

3 Likes

Welcome to Eskoms Black Friday special. Stage 6 from 12:00

2 Likes