Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

I feel bad I have poor crusader trying to teach me AutoCAD basics via whatsapp since we need to edit 5 lines of text in a drawing and I have no idea what I am doing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I feel we won even though it took some time.

3 Likes

He is my heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Got two new tattoos
I’m out of control

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen!

1 Like

Ahem…

1 Like

Ag man…okay…I was somewhat blind…

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Bit demotivated today

I hope you all have a great day

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning all.

I was awoken by a rude phone call at 7h38 from delivery people arriving with my couch.

Why so down @Wyvern ?

3 Likes

Afair few things, but ive already cried an a friend shoulder so I will be ok, Im just struggling mentally with a few things.

3 Likes

Welcome back kidney stones! Blood tests and CT scan yesterday revealed what I suspected - a stuck kidney stone. So I need to go in for a ureteral stent on Friday. Sounds like fun.

3 Likes

Good morning all.
:grinning::wave:

Virtual hugs @Wyvern - you are stronger than it all.

That’s sounds uncomfortable, unpleasant, and very painful @FarligOpptreden. Hope you get sorted quick.

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone.

@Wyvern Sterkte

@FarligOpptreden Hope you get better

2 Likes

Thanks guys. @GregRedd it is uncomfortable. I’ve had kidney stones before, but they lasered and removed them during a procedure. This time, the urologist wants to put in a stent from my kidney to urethra to let the stone(s) pass normally. It should stay in for at least 2 weeks, after which it is removed. If the stone(s) don’t pass by then, they will be lasered and removed.

So lessons learned - drink plenty of water (3 liters per day), reduce stress and generally look after yourself. All this I don’t do and my body is punishing me for it.

2 Likes

You know what has a huuuuuge amount of water in it?

Coffee. Follow me for more healthcare tips.

Seriously, though, hope it all goes well and as painfree as possible!
Speaking of pain, @Gregredd, are you fully recovered now?

3 Likes

I am 98.395% recovered, thanks for asking. :smiley: Still very minimal pain from some of the stitch sites after my surgery, but otherwise perfect. Thank goodness for modern medicine and medical aid cover though. Without those two things I’d still be in a world of hurt and discomfort.

3 Likes

Well that’s an oddly specific number that’s led me on an uncomfortable train of thought…

2 Likes
4 Likes

I was immediately thinking of this video when I read the 3L per day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes