Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Hello, it’s me…

Daily free time ration well spent :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Super Deeeeeeeee
Howzit

I’m jelly

My trainer thinks it’s fun to do 1min cardio and then 45 sec rep of whatever torture she can come up with x three sets with a 1 min breather, then we start I again, at least I can now do this 4 times in a row in about 30mins but I a ded

1 Like

Mornings!

2 Likes

G’day, all.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Everyone back at work by now?

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

@czc since I work part time I kinda never left :stuck_out_tongue: But yea back to standing behind my dad helping him with emails and everything else he needs help with as well.

1 Like

Greetingzzzz

3 Likes

Hello! Road tripping again today. Cannot wait for teleportation or private ai travel to be available and affordable…

2 Likes

If there is working aircon I will take the road trip than be at home today
The odd thing is this humidity we are getting lately, the cape never got that, it used to be a dry heat, now its half way to durban

2 Likes

Morning all!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning!

I could do with a road trip

1 Like

My younger brother is out in the Paarl area. Moved there early December from Joburg, so it’s their first Summer there.

Says they’ve had a couple of 40°+ days recently, with another one or two due soon. They, and my Mom who’s been with them since Christmas recovering from a bout of Covid, are struggling to cope.

You all have my sympathies. (I was going to post a picture of my pool for you, but that would just be cruel. :grinning: ).

3 Likes

Yeah, the humidity I don’t believe is anywhere near the levels of Durban, regardless, it has been on the increase. At least the wind can keep somewhat of a coolness about. I.e. you burn like hell but you don’t necessarily feel it.

1 Like

I have a pool, Im to lazy to take the cover off plus I just don’t wanna be in the sun to burn my ass off

But yea Paarl is worse, there is a reason @Murph is a little nuts

1 Like

Someone in our estate has a pool… somewhere in here.

2 Likes

Send it to us please??? Where about are you again?

They’ll have to find it first.

1 Like

I am sneezing like a motherfucker. enjoying the time off of work. Though I am sure my manager must be cursing me hahaha

1 Like

Yoh, I’ve been so tired lately and unsure why.

1 Like