Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Im getting gatvol cos I have work to do and we don’t have power so I cant do all of it fast.

Ive lost so many files thanks to an old pc and pastel …

1 Like

Hallos, hope everyone is keeping warm and sane through all this loadshedding

3 Likes

Schedule has changed on eskomsepush it seems, my times were all out of whack until I re-added my district

1 Like

Looks like we’re having a turn at the “no power for the whole day” thing again. LS this morning, no power back, 2 hours later we get this…

Scheduled for more LS from 16:00-20:30 so will only find out then if power is restored. I am so done with this kak.

5 Likes

Our power did not go off when it was supposed to, so now we are playing loadshedding roulette, who fkn knows when we will have loadshedding now, which is almost as bad as getting loadshedding, because the whole day was planned around the time we we would have been off.

5 Likes

ja its really crap… loadhsedding is going to bankrupt my complex because everytime we come back from loadhsedding there is a surge that breaks something. And there is a whole suburb that also does not come after each loadshedding…

4 Likes

Yeah also got home now and the power was on all day.

2 Likes

Ever get that feeling where everything seems to be going wrong, or everything is coming undone?

Yeah. That.

3 Likes

Join the club been living it for a while

2 Likes

Hopefully the plans for Joburg will actually materialise to mitigate load shedding like CoCT does.

4 Likes

Morning all.

:grinning::wave:

To be fair to the hardworking technicians, we got power back earlier than expected yesterday - at 16:00 just as LS was due to start. Then we did the Load Shedding Roulette thing like @TechThief for 4 hours. To their credit, they didn’t cut us off so we could at least keep a little heat going. But everyone was too kak scared to turn anything else on in case things went off unexpectedly.

Anyway, all’s well and we’re back to our scheduled load shedding this morning again. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

An example of Stockholm syndrome if ever I have seen one. Normal is always new.

2 Likes

Exactly this. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m doing myself, my family, my health, and my mental well-being no good. I shall continue to rage, rage, rage against the machine. I have just decided to do it from a significantly more zen perspective :grinning:

1 Like

Morning all, woke up with a cold, mum also has it, so its been a quiet morning but now have to go meet someone to assess the damages in our office.

Also have to go pick up some cold meds cos we have non and the rate we are using tissues isnt even funny

2 Likes

Morning everyone.

2 Likes

Today, Tomorrow the weekend will be kak days.

3 Likes

Yup, we’re off for the next 9 hours of 12 hour period. Yay.

2 Likes

Good morning you sexy fuckers

I need your help. So I currently have the Astro A10 great sets but the hurt after a while especially on my ears and the headband. I’m looking for new ones and evetech has a lekker clearance sale going on.

I’m now between 2. The Logitech G332 and the Mad Catz FREQ 4.

And I don’t know which to get

2 Likes

No idea to be honest. Don’t know either.

Officially in bed now, feel like crap.

2 Likes

Not sure about those but I have the Corsair HS70 Pro and Corsair HS70 Bluetooth and they don’t hurt me like others do, as I wear glasses.

2 Likes