Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

From my perspective Logitech has the better reputation for making good quality and long lasting devices.

2 Likes

Brand quality is a myth. Product model quality is less of a myth. And lastly, something that needs to fit your body, probably is best to try first, for comfort. Not ideal, but are there any stores within driving distance, that you can try them at first?

3 Likes

Nah Bloemfontein isn’t that fancy

2 Likes

Ek het laas gesplurge en die Steelseries ARCTIS 3 gekry, ma ek was lucky dit was op special vir R900. So gemaklik.

Oh totally forgot. Best moment yesterday, one of our customers has this fancy new motorbike. Cant remember the brand tho.

He came in, bought what he needed and left. Now normally we can hear the bike start up when he leaves. And nothing…

He walks in sheepishly, battery dead. So i offer to jumpstart the bike, and grab our hex toolset so that we can open the bike.

He insists that the battery is under the seat, but its very obviously under the tailend of the bike. You can see it clearly…

He opens the seat and goes oh its just the fuse box he saw. Finally allowes me to open the back and attach the jumpercables and gets his bike going. Refastens all the bolts, his new seat is now nicely creased and bent and scratched…

He sheepishly said sorry for not listening to me, i obviously know what i am doing. I told him it was the first time i jumped a bike. Usually its just the peoples cars who leaves lights on…

It made my day

8 Likes

I love being awake at this time of the morning, between mum and myself we got about 2 hours sleep. Hopefully I will get some sleep soon, the party starts at 8 am till 12:30 - no power …Im already cranky

3 Likes

בוקר חברים.

Well that looks weird.

3 Likes

Morning all. TGIF and all that.

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Obligatory

2 Likes

Boker tov!

2 Likes

Dunno what’s so good about it, terrible nights sleep and get to the office, as I forgot my charger here from yesterday, and there’s no WiFi and internet access. I don’t even know where the APs are located.

2 Likes

The burn from this opening line in the Daily Maverick article :rofl:

Unlike South Africa, Ukraine’s basic services keep functioning despite it being in the midst of an all-out war.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Greetings

3 Likes

Need a new theme switcher: Auto light dark theme based on loadshedding. Nearly blinded myself now

3 Likes

It should always be dark mode… No exceptions

3 Likes

I side with @aldyr on this, light when light, and dark when dark. I love that my system (laptop or phone), can adjust according to the time of day, and normally have it set to switch at sun-up or sun-down.

1 Like

Working enough in a highly lit up room, will change your mind.

Waits for lit AF jokes

3 Likes

Jirre, just slammed my thumb in my car door…

At least feeling a bit more human now. Mum is still man down

4 Likes

These loadshedding stages are getting complicated. Suddenly I have power two hours earlier than expected.

3 Likes