Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

I’m so over working on this now 81-slide PowerPoint deck.

3 Likes

Hey there Saturday! Looking good :+1:

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Morning all

at least we have water again, and now power. Still fast asleep but off to work I go

4 Likes

Hi peoples, im still alive and havent killed anyone :slightly_smiling_face: hope everyone is good

4 Likes

Try harder! :grinning:

3 Likes

Dont encouraged me…

My manager is walking a very fine line.

2 Likes

“I will rise but I will not shine” :sleeping:

3 Likes

:grinning:

3 Likes

Got back from the berg yesterday and finally looked at what I missed in the world…

• Boris resigned?
  • Abe assassinated?
  • Cele lost his cool?
  • Elon had twins in secret and finally learns to pull out?

What a week!

Also, why aren’t more clothes Tumble dryer friendly???

4 Likes

Welcome back!

It’s a conspiracy funded by big solar. :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

No more loadshedding today on stage 3 for me!

4 Likes

Yassis the man is pissing me off. We work in customer service… He sommer tells people they are stupid or lazy or idiots…

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Howdy, howdy, howdy.

2 Likes

Morning all. Hoping to make a roast today despite the loadshedding. I see it was meant to be stage 2 today but has stayed at stage 3, which means we’re off this afternoon.

3 Likes

And going up to stage 4 from 16:00 but I was going to be off at 10AM and 6PM today no matter what so it kinda doesn’t affect me, but it does.

3 Likes

Was the same for us. Was all set for a decent Sunday with only one slot at 4:00 on Stage 2. Then we got Stage 3 which added another 2.5 hours now at 10:00. And going to Stage 4 at 16:00 today means we get a third hit of that load shedding goodness at 18:00 again tonight. Am so over it all.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Luckily we are stage 2 most of the day and then stage 3, but we will be off from 2 - 4 so genny for the F1

relaxing and gaming the rest of the day after our visit to dad

2 Likes

Hope you enjoyed the F1.

Managed to watch Czech Masterchef until just before loadshedding started at 18:00.

4 Likes

Hmmm, Monday. I tried it again, still don’t like it.

2 Likes