Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Noice! They’re back on special, I’ve been keeping an eye on them.

The Touch brand is somewhat confusing as there are so many variations of them. They by no means compare to Copic or even the Copic Ciao, but very comparable given then the value of them. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

3 Likes

Erm, you mean to kill this topic this year…

1 Like

Only 9676 posts to go to kill it. Easy game can do that within a week…

1 Like

That is one of the best prices I have seen them at, a friend of mine got them for his 7 year old, and he is seriously impressed. (She is a bloody artist at that age, scary how well she can draw - not trace, draw and colour use is amazing, she is blending like a pro.

1 Like

Good day to the fine personage of the MEWdom

3 Likes

Greetings dear chap.

2 Likes

Morning all.

I assume someone here has ordered from OneDayOnly before, what’s their delivery time like? I’ve heard rumours of people waiting weeks to get their goods.

P.S.

@czc I haven’t forgotten about you, just been hectic with work and life etc.

4 Likes

I’ve ordered from them, but years ago. I remember waiting a week or so for my delivery, but I wasn’t in a rush.

1 Like

Yeah, no rush either. Was just curious though if it was like a Wish thing that could potentially take ages. I don’t think I’ve ever ordered from OneDayOnly.

1 Like

Morning everyone.

@Beo No worries.

3 Likes

We order from them a lot, I don’t think it usually takes much more than a week

3 Likes

Good morning. It is Tuesday, yet it feels like it’s Monday all over again. :expressionless:
:smiley: :wave:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace, @Beo I order from them often (their prices on coffee capsules are great and if you put an item in the cart and “forget” 9 out of 10 times you get a voucher of a minimum R30 off, highest I got was R150 - it depends on the price of the items in the cart - so that covers most of the shipping.) I have also learnt to use their pargo points - that way I don’t have to wait around for a delivery all day.

Meh, woke up in a mood this morning, feeling down and frustrated and gatvol of this job situation.

2 Likes

I saw that option but wasn’t sure what it was, is that like PAXI?

not sure what paxi is, Pargo is a central pickup point, I use the clicks down the road from me since it is convenient, and no extra fees are involved. Just go to the designated spot and collect.

Oh nice, seems convenient enough.

PAXI I believe is the PEP equivalent of PostNet, costs R60 from PEP-to-PEP. My wife uses it often for her business.

1 Like

Aah ok nice, pargo is similar then, just so much more reliable, but not sure if we as the public can send parcels with them unless its a return

So I’m sitting in hospital once again recovering from a kidney stone procedure. This time a stent (tube) between the left kidney and bladder. It’s quite uncomfortable and feels like I need to pee the whole time. So this will now be a thing for 2-3 weeks when I go in once again to get it removed (together with the blasted kidney stone).

6 Likes

Good luck man! Hope it clears soon!

1 Like