Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

The repo rate increases have been a killer. Our bond repayments have increased by just over R2500 since the beginning of this year. Combined with all the increases on everything it’s been hectic :persevere:

4 Likes

How I’m feeling today.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

When the day starts with a whatsapp from your new HR manager, you panic. . . .
Till you see this:

8 Likes

Hey thats nice.

And they don’t look like they gonna stop yet. Next month will be another 0.75%

2 Likes

Ours too. I don’t know how people are coping out there. Everything’s stupid expensive now.

2 Likes

My teenage daughter sends me this whatsapp from the kitchen, a bit of role reversal there

4 Likes

Difficult. Not hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh and here is a time warp on my youtube subscriptions suddenly. The Guild stuff, after all these years?

2 Likes

At least it is epic reccomendations

Why the frik is the microwave on the frikken stove?! Does it speed up the cooking process?

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Loadshedding se moer . . . .

1 Like

This was taken during loadshedding. I had the generator going and only one plug point in the kitchen is linked to the generator, so I physically move the microwave to plug it into that plug point when the gen is on.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

How do, Dudes and Dudettes?!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Happy Friday ya’ll.

The sun is nice and warm but this wind is moerkak.

3 Likes

You and and your daughter have body swapped with me and mine! :laughing:

My picture would have a few more arrows though!

The microwave cover sealing in the steam. The plate and cutlery left on the counter! What’s with the empty honey/syrup bottles on the toaster? And is that a can of deodorant behind the toaster?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not finding “moerkak” in my meteorological list of wind types. :dash: Must be a local phenomenon. :joy:

2 Likes

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/809046943662469

If anyone knows of someone who needs a printer?

the fking driver’s license department

3 Likes