Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Good morning everyone. Hope your Wednesday is smooth and hump free!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Hello julle! :wave:t2:

2 Likes

Greetings, happy hump day

2 Likes

haha yeah, I actually watched that one last night too. Not that I have a 4x4 and I hope my Polo will make the trip. Already getting quotes for full service, new tires, checking fuel costs, etc.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace
It is official, I start on the 1st :smiley: Just got the confirmation email and sommer my onboarding meeting for the 1st :smiley:

9 Likes

4 Likes

Dude my nerves are shot, my anxiety is going up but I know deep down I can do it

3 Likes

If they chose you, it means you can. What’s the problem?

3 Likes

I have years of self-doubt to overcome, years of being told I’m not good enough, not smart enough.

I am slowly killing those doubts. It doesn’t come easy

1 Like

Well fuck those people. :heart:

5 Likes

I totally agree, hence the excitement for the new job, the nerves I think are normal

4 Likes

Urgh. Just read a letter from our mortgager: repo rate up 0.75%. Our home loan is for 240 months, and we have paid 127 of those, and BARELY made a dent in it. It has been all interest for the first half of its life… So depressing.

3 Likes

Yeah and we’re awaiting a building project kicking off in Jan 2023. Since we signed the bond documents the interest rate has already gone up by 1.5%. My budget is quite screwed at this point…

4 Likes

Morning all. Happy Another Surprise Loadshedding Day. Again. :roll_eyes:

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Surprised as in…

1 Like

I’m just grateful that it’s not stage 4, otherwise I would have been screwed for my exam at 8AM. :weary:

3 Likes

Good luck!

(You can’t have too many exams left by now, can you?)

2 Likes

This is the last exam. Then just a written report to go.

3 Likes