Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

index

Awaiting post to be flagged :grimacing:

4 Likes

I got ya covered

2 Likes

You’re not still going to do hours there after 1 November, are you?

1 Like

Im gonna just help out till they find a replacement, but weekends only

1 Like

Today’s Monday felt like taking a kak but the toilet seat is sandpaper, the toilet paper is sandpaper, the power just went off, and like maybe you had habanero chilis with a kilo baked beans yesterday.

Fuck this day, and the Tesla it rolled in with

4 Likes

huge hugs

Good luck dude

1 Like

Morning all. Happy Tuesday.

:grinning::wave:

Here’s a fun thing to start your day: Stage 4 until further notice.

Like @Solitude says, how is this even possible?

3 Likes

From best in the world to worst in the world.

2 Likes

Despite all this, I believe Cape Town was recently voted the 11th best tourist destination in the world.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

People love Cape Town when they go there.

3 Likes

Phew… since I woke up this morning I have been feeling so lightheaded and dizzy and I don’t know why. Just walking around is making me feel off balance.

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Save me from a mother who cannot make up her mind with regards to backsplashes and how it should be attached to the walls . . . .

1 Like

Firmly please.

3 Likes

Dude I want those little spacers that they use, it looks nice and clean, she wants it glued to the wall but you will see the glue then . . .

Blaring russian hard bass. Great stuff

2 Likes

There’s an nvidia 4090 at each location

3 Likes
1 Like

They’re seriously just taking the piss, aren’t they? Like we’re all living in The Truman Show, and they’re watching and laughing.

Stage 4 loadshedding will continue to be implemented until midnight, thereafter Stage 2 will be implemented until 05:00 on Wednesday. Loadshedding Stage 3 will resume at 16:00 until midnight on Wednesday and be repeated on Thursday. Stage 2 will then be implemented from 16:00 until midnight on Friday.

5 Likes

Right-o, my vacay is booked at a place in Hogsback, gonna be a long-ass drive but worth it. Will be great to see and spend time with family, it feels like it’s been so long. Now just hoping my leave gets approved.

4 Likes

I’d heard of Hogsback but the first time I saw something from around there is when I watched this episode of ironman 4x4. It looks like a fantastic place that I’d like to visit at some point.

3 Likes