:grinning::wave:

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

1 Like

greetings !!

2 Likes

Day 20 something of the slow move: There are so many packed boxes everywhere, the dog keeps disappearing in cardboard. I’ve also now have a surplus of tupperware lids, that clearly got half wrapped and packed :joy:

3 Likes

Packing is fun, i get to chuck out crap that isnt used…

1 Like

EINA

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder. Cancelled that crap. Can’t even cast something outside of Apple TV box :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I just discovered this

Using Google assistant or Siri, you can say “lumos” to turn your light on and “nox” to turn it off

Bonus nonsense

2 Likes

The Apple One subscription represents a lot of value - Apple Arcade, Apple TV+, Apple Music Family Plan and 1TB iCloud storage. We use pretty much all of it except Apple TV+…

2 Likes

Your topic is similar to…

But is it really though?

Machine dumb. Human safe. Say no to Skynet. Anti AI Alliance.

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

@GregRedd the algorithm is a bit weird. . .

2 Likes

Ola amigos.

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 days to go @Wyvern

3 Likes

Can I just compliment the Durbanville licensing department on their incredibly efficient service? I was here a total of 25 minutes to renew my driver’s license. That’s 25 minutes for completing the form, processing at the teller, eye test and fingerprints AND payment at the cashier. They even advised me not to take a temporary license as it will void my 3 month grace period. So if my card’s not ready by end Feb 2023, I can come in for a temporary and have a total of 9 months before the new card is ready picked up.

I was used to Centurion’s inefficiency where you sit for 6-8 hours for the renewal. Viva Western Cape!

3 Likes

Centurion also has a new License center for renewing driver’s licences. My mom was there recently. Took her 25-30 minutes to get in and out, and that was including getting a temporary license as well.

The old licence center on Nellmapius drive is now only used for actual testing for learners and drivers licenses. All other admin related to driver’s licences are at the new office in Eco Park.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear. I truly felt sorry for people who still had to go there.

1 Like

now you just have to wait a year for your card since the machine is broken again apparently

2 Likes