Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Yup. Hence why the lady suggested the 9 month period instead of just 6 that the temporary gives.

2 Likes

i renewed my card a whole year earliers but that was me being dof, checking the card expired last year november instead of this year, i renewed it just before the machine broke the first time and i got my card in jan

2 Likes

Did a run again today, only 4km, and I can’t run the entire time. But I managed to break target and do it around 6m18s per km.

4 Likes

Great! I have a job interview tomorrow up in Stellenbosche and trying to decide if I should dress like I typically would or dress up a bit more. Obviously, I do not intend on a suit and tie, but at the very least jeans and a smartish shirt.

3 Likes

Current job going down hill?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say downhill, just stagnant. There is little to no ux practices or principles instilled in the business. And despite my best efforts over three years little has changed.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Good luck @Beo

4 Likes

Thanks, Czech. Look I am happy and comfortable with my current employment and I am looked after so I am VERY selective about what I explore. But there’s nothing wrong with exploring new possibilities and opportunities eh.

3 Likes

Friday! Woop! :raised_hands:

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Good luck @Beo

3 Likes

Fanfuckingtastic. Apparently rumours around a terrorist attack here in SA so now naturally my wife’s anxiety is spiking.

2 Likes

In Sandton, I think you should be okay in the Cape.

Also had my relatives phoning from Czech about this.

2 Likes

Dunno if this will help her?

TERRORIST ATTACK ON BUILDING IN SANDTON FOILED DUE TO SA INGENUITY …

Apparently, three terrorist vehicles set out from different parts of Gauteng to converge on their target in Sandton.

Unconfirmed reports indicate that:

(i) Vehicle 1 hit a pothole in Daverton, blew tires, and declared that ‘the others should go ahead without them’ …

(ii) Vehicle 2 stopped in Hillbrow to ‘ask for directions’, but were hijacked … the vehicle was stripped down and available ‘on the market’ as spares about 30 minutes afterwards …

(iii) Vehicle 3 did manage to get through to their target. However, due to ‘loadshedding’ they couldn’t open the front doors to the building … it didn’t have battery backup …and they decided to retire to a nearby pub …
Unfortunately the pub was full of boere from Brakpan who didn’t like the look of these terrorists and decided to bliksem them for fun.

Don’t mess with us, we will moer you.

Sorry, Ive been sent that so many times. Just tell her its not a cpt thing, besides are you guys planning to go to some big event (at least a 5k presence) on the 29th?

4 Likes

If not then this might?

Too true:

it was unfortunate that the US had disclosed the plot prematurely but added that the Americans had probably done so because they did not have faith in the ability of South Africa’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to properly investigate and to pre-empt such an attack.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Yup, the police might want to forget that the July riots happened on their watch, but no one else has

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace, stay hydrated!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Mornin’ compadres.

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes