Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

I think my search is borked.

Also, what is that checkbox meant for?

2 Likes

Hey hey, I’m still around, checking in every now and a again. Work life and personal life has just been a bit hectic.

Hope everyone is still keeping well?

And congrats on the new job @Wyvern!

5 Likes

I hope everything is going well for you, keep strong friend, :muscle: :lion:

3 Likes

Greetings

2 Likes

It’s weird - we’re having a typical Gauteng thunderstorm in Durbanville. Rain, lots of rolling thunder. On a hot, non-winter day. It’s nice and I realise how I miss the afternoon showers in the summer.

3 Likes

It’s cool here in Newlands, lots of awesome thunder and rain. I am happy :smiley:
Also just to make some people green with envy:

@wenzdayz Baie dankie! so far so good

3 Likes

Green with envy for that grass, damnit!

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day

3 Likes

Good morning all.

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Hei ystävät.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Are people surviving today??

1 Like

I walked 10k steps before lunchtime at work :sleepy:
I think I need a lie-down

2 Likes

Wanna swop? Im trying to learn all that my new organisation does since Im presenting them at a golf day on Tuesday and need to be able to say what we do :S

Considering we do stuff I don’t 100% understand, I can at least after the whole day say that Synthesis works in the financial industry by creating software , does cloud work (AWS stuff - I know I cant say that need to work on it) as well as training.

I know they designed an android POS system called Halo.

That is all I a retaining so far and need to be able to expand a little on it.

Did watch some cricket practice sessions this morning. Now avoiding looking at the window since the window cleaners are busy and the ropes they use are making me motionsick since it keeps swinging in front of my eyes.

Also only did about 3k steps so far today. I feel guilty

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace, hope you all have a great day

2 Likes

Hola Friday!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Hallo Freunde.

3 Likes

Hello julle! :wave:t2:

1 Like

I must say, I have been enjoying some of the changes to MacOS with their Ventura update.

1 Like

Lol

Quote of the Week: “Just crawl it.” — text from the top of Nike’s robots.txt file on their website. (robots.txt is the file Google’s crawlers look at when they’re deciding how to index a website.)

3 Likes