Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Looks like Raru and Sagamer are gone.

3 Likes

omg I was kinda expecting that, I am more curious about all the people who had orders with them waiting for refunds…

1 Like

I see.

2 Likes

Thank goodness I havent used them in years

I say good riddance.

1 Like

don’t you just hate people not answering their emails, especially when they tell you something is being delivered but nothing shows up

haha you sound like my colleagues. My email is almost permanently closed so I don’t get notifications and distractions.

kinda sucks, always used them to get gaming merch

Ya, they were great when they first opened. They delivered when AWX couldn’t. I mean wouldn’t. Then Raru got just as bad.

1 Like

Dude, we have an event on tuesday, I haven’t received half the items we need that was promised to be here yesterday. Im just trying to get stuff in order so we have a good event

Losing a competitor in the market is never a good thing for us the consumer. But when their service got this bad it is not a real wonder why.

I just need to know if their service was bad because nobody used them, or did nobody use them because their service was bad?

2 Likes

Yeah, I think that’s a difference scenario to mine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Or perhaps due to their toxic work culture, abusive work ethics and misuse of customer funds and overall terrible customer experiences. To name a few.

3 Likes

Looking forward to this…

5 Likes

First time reading it?

I remember my first time, I was about 9 or 10 :smiley:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

So how was your first week @Wyvern ?

3 Likes

It was good, very quiet, lots of trying to figure out what the company does all, soooooo much to learn

I am helping out at a Woolies charity golf day where we have a table at the third hole, gonna be interesting!

They dont want to overwhelm me, but I can handle more work :stuck_out_tongue:

So we will see this week as it picks up

Free fancy coffee/teas all day and lunch if you feel so inclined.

4 Likes

Morning all!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Haha I wish it was my first time. But I enjoy it every time I do.

בוקר טוב חברים.

3 Likes

Good morning!

:grinning::wave:

1 Like