Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Good news if your loadshedding was planned for later in the day.

3 Likes

GOod evening people of the palace

I had a good visit with dad, then got home and basically slept the whole day now I have been awake since 5pm and ready for bed already

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace have a good day

2 Likes

Buongiorno amici.

We have sick kids today so it’s more doctors appointments and probably a course of antibiotics.

3 Likes

Merry Monday Mates!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Good morning all.

3 Likes

Good day, happy N7 day :grin:

3 Likes

Oh crap! I forgot about this.

This is my favourite shirt on the citadel!

2 Likes

Bummer, @murfle got the before me!

“I am Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite holiday on the Citadel.”

2 Likes

Apparently Jennifer Hale (Femshep’s voice actor) was hinting something’s gonna go down today.

Maybe I should stream some Andromeda multiplayer tonight if there are still people playing. Too bad I abandoned the game when Bioware decided to stop making content after 2 new maps.

1 Like

Damn, took a chance coming back from the doctor’s rooms and stopped at the new Food Lovers Market there in Bothasig. DAMN! That place is mooi man.

2 Likes

I was gonna suggest their R100 meal, where you get a roasted chicken, 3 salads and 6 hamburger rolls.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good deal!

2 Likes

Dude for me and my mum its 2 meals, 1/2 chicken between the two of us (they are not big) and the three salads on the first night. The second day we cut the chicken up and make wraps with it. The burger buns we freeze and use for whatever we need.

3 Likes

Thanks, I will definitely check that out. Seems like real good value for your buck.

1 Like

Morning from a very wet Joburg! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

:grinning::wave:

1 Like

Morning all from a cool cape

off to Steenberg golf course for the day …

2 Likes

That aged like old milk…

2 Likes

Well, aren’t you just a ray of sunshine?

/s

2 Likes