Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Dark rainy clouds and load shedding, not a great combo :persevere:

2 Likes

At least Im kinda happy about the clouds, we wont die of heat at the golfcourse. I am all ready to go, need to leave in 30mins to get there at 10 to setup, that is the part I don’t wanna do

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Got wet between the parking and the office.

2 Likes

Umbrellas are such an amazing invention.

Also, why wait until after the rain for the rainbow to come out, when you can BE the rainbow during the rain?

Dischem, R169, and it’s quite large! Lots of rainbow coverage.

5 Likes

BBEEE rainbows?

1 Like

Hey guys. Hope everyone is ok. My tooth hurts. plus I got work today. bleh I have 3 weeks still with holidays. Want to book soon but my manager keeps running away. bleh

3 Likes

Yes they are, but only if you take one with you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Send mail?

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Still asleep
Sore from the golf day, but it was good fun and interesting

3 Likes

Mornings.

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Won the battle with the medical aid, after many motivation letters from cardiologists I finally have the approval to get a pacemaker. Hopefully this year. I cannot wait to become a card carrying (literally) member of the robo-cardio-electrical club ;-P.

Next challenge, saving up for the replacement in 10 years when I am retired and can’t pay for medical aid.

8 Likes

Congrats dude, that is a major achievement! I hope they can help you out as soon as possible!

2 Likes

AV node ablation - Type - Mayo Clinic.

If the world ends or someone drops an EMP bomb, I won’t be dead, just won’t be able to move :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

It’s morning. Have a good one!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a meeting with the companies co-founder this morning -NERVES

3 Likes

Such good news @Shrike - happy for you.

3 Likes

Yay, I recovered what i thought was a busted laptop after a power surge. Only took a week and lots of troubleshooting. R30k for a new laptop saved. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Hello everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome home czc

Who can I bug to draw me a rough sketch to scale (almost rectangular room) I just don’t have the right app nor skill.

What you want on it?