Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Nope just nope dude, you are worth more than that.

3 Likes

4K pm?!! That’s just insulting and disgusting.

3 Likes

And the hours are insane aswell. Every 2nd Sunday off

1 Like

Cause I get this if I use the rest as mm.

1 Like

That is it. Remember the building is built on a curve - they built it onto op the old cricket stand.

1 Like

The only shelving I can think of getting to fit there would need to be specifically cut. Probably best to contact a Builders Warehouse? Then just need some L-brackets and screws.

3 Likes

What weird gang signs are you posting?

2 Likes

https://www.takealot.com/bolted-shelving-bay-5-level-galvanized/PLID53598535
Boss wants something like this. No idea why the link wont preview

1 Like

You don’t necessarily need to fill the thing with perfect matching shelving I think. If the back walls are square you could go for shelving that is 1340x600

3 Likes

That’ll fit. Always better to go standard if possible.

3 Likes

Yea the shelves cant take all the space, we need to be able to stand banners and gazebo’s etc in a corner

That is the idea, now the boss just needs to pick his favourite and order it.

1 Like

Yeah, that would make sense. I was just thinking along the lines of filling it out rather than trying to retrofit or place another unit in there. But yeah, I think what @Wyvern posted should fit.

2 Likes

4k is ridiculous, dude. My domestic makes more than that in a month! She works for 4 different sets of people during the week. Our house is the smallest out of the 4 (75 m²) and her hours are shortest with us (9-3/4), and we pay her ~R1000 per month. Her other employers pay her more than we do. That’s minimum R5500 per month. And she doesn’t work weekends. If we need her to do something on a Saturday, it’s R450 for the day. And she gets plenty of vacation time, all the public holidays, etc.

So maybe you should go into cleaning services instead. Seems like you’ll make more :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

5 Likes

Morning all!

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

'allo all.

I have a jam-packed day of meetings today, the worst being a compulsory HIV/AIDS 4-hour webinar.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

have good day

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Can’t you just mute it in the background?

2 Likes

Sadly can’t mute Team sessions, that I know of. But I have some music over powering it while I try to work on content for the next meeting on usability feedback.

2 Likes

Guys, what is the best way to scan a crap ton of documents without a scanner - is the google drive photo thing decent?

1 Like

How much? If you have access to microsoft licenses you could try microsoft lens I think its called. I tried it but stuck with simple scanner for scanning my exams and assignments for unisa.

2 Likes