Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

You missed a trick by not posting all this last Tuesday. You could’ve claimed all the US news and late night tv comics were urging us to come and vote here, rather than the Americans’ thing.

Helluva job, as always!

3 Likes

Morning Warriors of the Wasteland!

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

This load shedding go away now please

3 Likes

Morning all.

Not any time soon, or ever for that matter.

@DieGrootHammer, perchance did you forget mobile games? I see every other platform-specific topics.

3 Likes

We don’t do mobile games each year as a category, and the last 3 years didn’t have any mobile games category. Also I did open up the categories for suggestion but got none. So we ended up without a mobile games category.

3 Likes

Alright, was just asking.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Will have to start voting and keep track.

3 Likes

I am having a brain fart of note, measurements is standard LxWxH correct?

3 Likes

I believe that it is yeah.

EDIT
Can also be taken as Length x Breadth x Width (LxBxW), or even Height (H). Any combination really, all works out the same.

2 Likes

I need to find shelves that will fit a weird shaped room. Aka a brook closet, and the one manager sent me a link for tiny shelves 30.5 x 70 x 137 cm

2 Likes

Guessing that is the dimensions of the broom closet? Otherwise that gonna be some really thick shelving.

2 Likes

That is the shelving unit - hence my confusion

the closet itself is odd shaped, 800x1340x700x36cm and the rest is a big door

1 Like

assuming that is WxHx?xD (width x height x not sure x depth)?

That seems oddly shaped indeed.

1 Like

I shall send you a picture
Height is about 3m

1 Like

So the other dims are in mm and the last is cm?

2 Likes

all in cms

https://www.takealot.com/nxtech-boltless-shelving-rack-5-level-heavy-duty-home-shelves/PLID73770695

I found these that I think will be perfect

1 Like

13.4 meters?! D:

2 Likes

Yeah, seems like a combination of mm and cm there.

2 Likes

ITs a fuckup - that is what I know - I haven’t found a measuring tape yet, so I will bring one from home tomorrow

1 Like

suhdude

So update on the work search.

Got called last week about working in a vodacomtech zone. Thougout the whole conversation pay wasn’t brought up. Finally talked to one of they guys working there. Turns out they are offering me 4k. (That won’t cover my credit card and phone) Told him that’s not going to work for me and he said he’s been working there 2 years and he gets 6k now. But now is it oky to feel bad about it?

2 Likes