Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Here is the link to the Organ Donor Foundation registration page for South Africa.

Organ Donor Foundation Registration page

3 Likes

Goooood morning!

:grinning::wave:

1 Like

I have been an organ donor since I was 16ish :stuck_out_tongue: The others I am tempted but I am also petrified of the way they extract the marrow.

Also morning people of the palace

Sore and stiff today since I havent had time to bounce, I did a quick 15min session on friday and now my body hates me.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Hey hey y’all.

Spent some time doing garden and lawn maintenance today, and being hot day, I did it shirtless. Needless to say I look like a tomatoe.

Otherwise a good day.

4 Likes

Good morning Monday!

Mood:

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace, waiting on a new starter to arrive.

Have a busy morning have to attend a disciplinary hearing. And do onboarding with the new guy

3 Likes

But you just started!

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

It’s been a while since I was on here. Everything has been hectic but will make an active effort to be more active.

That being said I have a question for everyone in the Cpt area. I’m looking to move to that area and looking for work that side, have a place to stay and all that just need work. So if anyone has anything or hear anything please let me know. Much appreciated

3 Likes

suhdude

2 Likes

Cool man, now you just need to bring @Wlad along witchu.

What is it you do, or rather, what is your proficiency?

3 Likes

Day 4372 of the slow move, it’s time to start sorting and packing electronics. Gawd, I’m a lazy horder. Well not really. Just too lazy to sell shit :see_no_evil: But at least, more than have the house stuff is in another location. Small intangible wins!

3 Likes

When I’ve settled down and if he is up for it I’m sure we can make a plan to get him that side

Currently now working for Powafix. Doing work in the office and warehouse. Also studying along the side for IT aswell but willing to do just about anything for the correct amount of cash

1 Like

Ironically it is for the previous job at the vape shop

3 Likes

Haha, that’s never happening. I would never move to a bigger city. If I move anywhere it will be to a smaller place with less people to annoy me.

4 Likes

Ping pong stages again.

3 Likes

Mothertrucker. . . . .

Just want to spam the whole forum to get as many voters as possible! Go out and vote, even if you didn’t play any of the newly released games this year.

4 Likes

Check the super high speeds I get from Vumatel…

Screenshot 2022-11-14 214142

3 Likes

I shall dedicate myself to doing just that soonest! Just want to quickly tip my hat to you again for putting together this mammoth task again this year. You sir are…

(I see also that that wannabe Awards Show host Geoff Keighley waited until your nominations lists were released so that he could crib all your good ideas for his Game Awards nonsense again… :smiley: )

3 Likes