Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Im blaming eskom
Even if I have turned my PC off before loadshedding, I forgot the wall plug

1 Like

Ouch! I’ve been bitten before by a spider and was unable to walk for a week, still have the scar. I think that it was a simple jumping spider, though I never know what different spider bites look like.

2 Likes

No idea what bit me, we suspect spider cos of the itching, the red bite mark (tiny) and the white ring around it. So far it just itches, the itch was working its way up my arm, but meat tenderizer on it has kept it calm and made the area affected a lot smaller. Now its just at my wrist.

2 Likes

So I just made my first ever sale on Carbonite, and it took less than 15 minutes to do so! I was concerned that it being my first ever post would scare people away… But luckily I could throw @Flex and @Solitude’s names around as people who’d vouch for me and all was forgiven. :grin:

7 Likes

I always pull that out now. And luckily I did. On Saturday the power came back on and off 2 times and then stayed off. Bedfordview had a phase outage.

1 Like

Hahah got a random msg asking to vouch for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Accociating yourself with Flex on there is a ballsy move. Can either go very well or south very very fast!

7 Likes

getting a new tattoo today. in an hour. can’t bloody wait.

3 Likes

Haha I think Flex’s name counts. I haven’t used Carbonite in years. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I found my great uncle the other day on a youtube vid the congo crisis of 69 he was a mercenary I was shocked to see him.,

2 Likes

Just me or did anyone else try clicking the above YT video to start watching?

3 Likes

there we go he is at the end. :crazy_face:

He was with the 5th commando unit with mad mike,

3 Likes

Was worth it by the sounds of it, because the sale went through. Already received payment and courier on the way to pick up the package. Muuuuuuuuuch better experience than Gumtree or Facebook Market Place, to be honest.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve only ever had good experiences from Carb.

3 Likes

Nice! All my dealings on Carb so far have been pleasant experiences. The admins work hard on keeping scammers out, and the reputation system helps to build up trustworthiness. Most of the time you’re dealing with like minded enthusiasts who have a shared passion for PC hardware.

6 Likes

Carb is a nice and safeish place to trade. Just still apply common sense there as well and you will be good. There have been scammers on there as well. Very few of them, and they quickly get sorted out though.

6 Likes

OMg its alive!

2 Likes

got my tattoo done got a scarab beetle instead.

2 Likes

Wag waht where??

2 Likes

Dis wat ekke ook wonner!

Hoe gaan dit met die fandamilie? En met jou?

1 Like

Goed goed! Net blerrie besig. En daarso?

BTW aangesien ek hierso is.

Does anyone have the Wheel of Time Books they want to sell? But with the normal Black cover and the colored Wheels/Snek on the front? Looking specifacally for those

1 Like